World Heavyweight Title

Jack Swagger © vs. Big Show vs. CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

US Title

The Miz © vs. R-Truth

Intercontinental Title

Kofi Kingston © vs. Drew McIntyre

Divas Title

Eve © vs Gail Kim vs Maryse vs Alicia Fox

I definitely see another match being added tonight. I think McIntyre will win the IC Title, Miz will retain his title.

For the two title matches, I think there could be interference in both. Kane will interfere in the WHC match and probably retaliate against the Big Show after what happened on the last Smackdown. Then somehow Swagger will retain and start a feud with Rey? Then the WWE Title match will be very interesting. If any of you have been watching, the NXT group on Raw has been destroying the show the past two weeks, and I think somehow they will ruin this main event match and they'll take the title and no one will win the match. Should be a good show to start the whole NXT storyline.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Why would they be stupid to not bring him back? He isn't even the best NXT prospect right now lol. It would be nice to bring him back but it isn't absolutely necessary, he will never draw a dime.

This PPV looks exceptionally bad, none of these matches have any build up (as usual I guess). The only reason I might search for a stream is to see if anything big happens with the NXT invasion. I have a feeling Barret might use his title match clause tonight after a fatal 4 way match, kind of like how the MITB is usually used, it would be better if it was used on someone not named Cena, since it was used on Cena last time (Elimination Chamber).

Have Orton win and then while he is celebrating have NXT destroy all 4 guys in the match, then have Barret use his match clause, would be pretty cool.

Given an angle?!?? NXT was almost written around him for the first part, and he still was hardly over, admittedly I hardly watched NXT for a while, but what i saw, and when he was on the main shows, the crowd hardly cared. The only people who like this guy are the internet smarks, he is a great worker but his mic work is average at best and he doesn't have a good look at all.

Michael Cole >

EDIT: I don't think he doesn't have a future in the business, but I don't see him as some sort of huge loss if he didn't ever come back. I just don't see it with this guy.

Edited by travesy3

Given an angle?!?? NXT was almost written around him for the first part

Not on NXT. On one of the main shows.

His mic skills aren't going to be up to par yet. He's been an independent wrestler forever. His talent, though, is unquestioned... You see guys leave the show all the time without a sound, now you have Cena and Shawn Michaels outraged that this kid was released. He's a special talent, and while the mics might not miss him for now, the ring certainly will.

I haven't seen an outcry like this from any wrestler let go.. ever. Maybe I'm forgetting someone, but the response has been massive.

Didn't Danielson have like a match of the year candidate with Jericho this year? And when the NXT guys brought his name up last Raw the crowd popped. Give him a little time to get a following. The fan base is totally different in the WWE, so it needs time to get used to him. Of course this is if he comes back.

Didn't Danielson have like a match of the year candidate with Jericho this year? And when the NXT guys brought his name up last Raw the crowd popped. Give him a little time to get a following. The fan base is totally different in the WWE, so it needs time to get used to him. Of course this is if he comes back.

Yep, he put on a great match with Jericho on the first NXT episode.

For some reason his NXT angle was to build him as a loser that overcame the odds(like Cena lols), but it never caught on and the crowd just figured he sucked and wasn't worth the time. Sad too, because he is more talented than everyone else that was on NXT

• 1 month later...

That main event made me want to throw up. This is the type of [expletive] I can't stand. I have no problem if WWE ends up winning but at that point, Cena needed help from someone in the back to win the match, what just happened was complete utter bull[expletive]. Fail fail fail fail.

something like this for the most part needed to happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spCpgAL_-Wg

Edited by Fish7718