Lakers Draft Discussion

• Owner

Zoubek is a huge flopper, drew much ire from me this year as a Duke hater.

Love Stephenson, think he's a huge sleeper.

Lance can be really good as long as he has the right attitude, and there's no better coach to put his head on straight than Phil Jackson.

Zoubek flops, and so did Vlade Divac. Not going to compare the two beyond that, but Zoubek is also a good (and willing) passer, which is perfect for the triangle.

And I really don't like Duke, either.

I'd like to see them take Warren if he drops. I'd also take Jerome Jordan ahead of Zoubek, lot more upside. if they want a refrigerator though, Zoubek can work. Based on who they invited to work out it seems that Mitch is seriously looking at taking two bigs, lots of centers and 4's. Very few points in the workout list: Collins, Heurtel, Randle, Reynolds, that's about it.

I love the Ebanks pick, I'm hearing he is basically a Trevor Ariza clone (without the 3 pointer, but that can be developed, as Trevor demonstrated). Oh, and he is from Queensbridge. LOL

Don't know much about Caracter, but at pick 58 I wasn't expecting much anyways. I like what I read about him though, he drew some comparisons to Big Baby Davis. Doubt he makes the roster but I'm rooting for him.

Edited by Artesticle

Ebanks is one of the most frustrating players I've have ever seen. Dude can't read time, I've seen 3 or 4 situations where he just ignored the time on the clock and did his own thing. He has talent but just doesn't have his head in the game.