Wolves Offering Pacers Flynn, Two Picks For 10th Pick

The Timberwolves are offering the Pacers Jonny Flynn and the 16th and 23rd picks for a package that includes Indiana's 10th pick.

According to Mike Wells of the Indy Star, the Pacers have turned down an offer from Minnesota.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67333/20100621/wolves_offering_pacers_flynn_two_picks_for_10th_pick/#ixzz0rXKSNnwR

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67333/20100621/wolves_offering_pacers_flynn_two_picks_for_10th_pick/

this really confuses me, and tells me a number of things.

1: the pacers dont seem that desperate to make a move for a pg

2: the wolves are throwing next season away already and getting ready for another high pick and rubio to come over

3: this package the wolves wanted from the pacers was too much to ask for (my guess is either Hibbert or Murphy)

4: who do the wolves want at 10? cole aldrich and paul george come to mind

Im really surprised the pacers didnt pull the trigger, but i suspect the wolves may have been asking for someone like Roy Hibbert, who im sure the pacers would rather keep.if it was murphy, im guessing they think they can get more for his expiring. other then that though, who would they have that they desperately want to hold onto (i assume the wolves didnt ask for Granger)

Edited by BlueDevil

Guest STL10

I'd do Nene for Murphy and 10th pick.

Who wouldn't? Murphy is a solid defender, rebounder, scorer, and 3 point shooter. He is in the last year of his deal, and he would make the Nuggets possibly the best offensive team in the league. The only issue is that Murphy is injury prone.

Who would you take at 10? A SG? Avery Bradley?

Guest STL10

That package must include a vital player as I think the Pacers were pretty silly to not accept that trade.

There is a FALSE rumor of Mike Wells tweeting the Pacers offered Danny Granger for Jonny Flynn. Do NOT believe it.