Al Horford vs Joakim Noah

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest STL10

Noah reminds me of Dennis Rodman. He goes all-out and is all-hustle. Horford is good, but Noah should've been an All-Star rather than Horford. I mean he averaged 10.7 PPG, 11 RPG, and 1.6 BPG. Compared to Horford's 14.2 PPG, 9.9 RPG, and 1.1 BPG. It is really close, but I prefer Noah.

^Don't bring in stats when comparing players and finding out whose better, if you did that Horford would easily be better than Noah. Or Devin Harris could be better than Rondo

Also, Roddman was known for being the best rebounder in history not being a good hustler.

I prefer Noah. He changes teh game when he comes in. H's a great hustler and even though eh isn't a great ofensive player, he does the little things to help his team.

Guest STL10

^Don't bring in stats when comparing players and finding out whose better, if you did that Horford would easily be better than Noah. Or Devin Harris could be better than Rondo

Also, Roddman was known for being the best rebounder in history not being a good hustler.

I prefer Noah. He changes teh game when he comes in. H's a great hustler and even though eh isn't a great ofensive player, he does the little things to help his team.

Stats prove Noah is better. Rodman did hustle didn't you ever see "the dive"? Noah is a stronger offensive player than people give credit for.

Guest STL10

Lol at anyone thinking that. Devin Harris = below .400 shooting %. Most overrated PG in the NBA by FAR!

Are you KIDDING me? For a 6'7'', 210lbs player to average over 16RPG 5x in his career you have to outhustle every single player in the league. Rodman was one of the hardest working, hyper-active players on the defensive end and on the glass that the NBA has ever seen.

As for the debate, give me Noah. Just a much better defender and slightly better rebounder. Neither will be primary offensive options, and neither are liabilities either, so defense/rebounding is the only area that really means a lot here.

Guest STL10

Are you KIDDING me? For a 6'7'', 210lbs player to average over 16RPG 5x in his career you have to outhustle every single player in the league. Rodman was one of the hardest working, hyper-active players on the defensive end and on the glass that the NBA has ever seen.

As for the debate, give me Noah. Just a much better defender and slightly better rebounder. Neither will be primary offensive options, and neither are liabilities either, so defense/rebounding is the only area that really means a lot here.

Exactly. Rodman=Best defender ever

I also prefer Noah, I think Horford is an overrated puss.

Horford is pretty good on offense, he's just pathetic on defense and rebounding.