OTR 2010 Mock Draft Challenge Sign-Ups

Built Ford Tough

Rules:

1. Each poster will create a mock draft of the first round only which they will private message to me. Each poster will have until 6pm ET on Thursday to submit their mock. You can edit your mock and send a new one to me whenever, but once 6pm ET comes, all submissions are final.

2. Point system: For every correct pick you receive 3 points. For every player 1 pick off you receive 2 points. For every player 2 picks off you receive 1 point. If your mock has a player more than 2 slots away from his draft position you get 0 points for that player. (example below)

3. Each poster will need to private message me their mock instead of posting it in the thread to keep from others looking at your picks. I will post all of the mocks in a new thread just prior to the start of the draft and will total them after the draft finishes.

4. 5 bonus points will be rewarded if you are able to get the entire lottery correct.

5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be whoever gets the most picks exactly correct.

6. Brandon has said he will reward the winner with a prize, what exactly is unknown.

Example of scoring system:

Real draft

1. Blake Griffin

2. Ricky Rubio

3. Hasheem Thabeet

4. James Harden

5. Brandon Jennings

6. Tyreke Evans

7. Demar Derozan

8. Stephen Curry

9. Earl Clark

10. Jordan Hill

Your mock draft

1. Blake Griffin (3 points)

2. Hasheem Thabeet (2 points)

3. Ricky Rubio (2 points)

4. Tyreke Evans (1 point)

5. Stephen Curry (0 points)

6. James Harden (1 point)

7.Demar Derozan (3 points)

8. Stephen Curry (3 points)

9. Jordan Hill (2 points)

10. Earl Clark (2 points)

19 total points

If you have any ideas that you feel would make this better, feel free to mention them to me and I'll take them into consideration.

If you are interested sign up here.

Participants

Built Ford Tough

Dash

TheHutch

AboveLegit

xx.

Cotton Camby

Real Deal

STL10

FreeAgent

BasX

AtTheDriveIn

MoeRoadKill

Confidence

deestillballin

Prodigy

Waldo

Have received mocks from

Edited by Built Ford Tough

What is the tiebreaker?

Whoever got the most picks correct. That is what I used last year at NBAD at least. I forgot to mention that, thanks for reminding me.

And in the event that the two people who tied got the exact same amount of picks correct, we can either do who got the most picks 1 off or who managed to get the most picks correct in succession.

Which would you guys prefer? Or any other suggestions that you feel would work?

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Just a reminder to get your mockes in one hour before the draft starts tomorrow. I'll accept them 30 minutes before the draft starts, but I would much rather have all of them an hour before so that I have plenty of time to organize everything before the draft starts.

Also, if you have sent me a mock already and want to edit it after the trades that have happened today, make sure that you send me a revised copy, or else I will use the one that I currently have.

Bump.

Just wanted to remind you all once again to get your mocks in ASAP. I'd prefer to have them all in within the next 2, and will accept them within the next 2 and a half hours at the absolute latest.

Also, if you want to edit your mocks at all because of trades, new rumours or whatever, make sure to do that and send me your revised copy.

I've only receieved 5 mocks so far out of the 15 (myself not included) people that have signed up.