Thunder want Heyward at #10 if they acquire it

Guest STL10

• Owner

Blah...not a fan of this. Just beef up the frontcourt.

I think OKC is too high on Daniel Orton. They need to focus on Ed Davis, or Cole Aldrich, if they are going to snag a top 15 pick.

I don't get this... hopefully it's not true. I think he's a much better fit in Indiana, and OKC should be fine getting guys like Alabi, Elliot Williams, and something else (maybe Eric Bledsoe with the Heat pick, since they are talking about trading Maynor?).

ewwwwwwwwwwwww hells no, why?

i dont understand this at all. it doesnt make sense at all.

if we draft for heyward ill be totaly surprised and clueless imo i think he is a waste at the 10thpick. if we cant get a top 10 pick i say just load up on bigs in this draft and see who is a gem in the rough

no doubt something will happen on draft night im pretty pumped to watch it

Guest STL10

I don't buy it. I think this is a huge smokescreen by Presti.

I think his real target is Aldrich and he is just using Hayward as a prop to take the attention off of Aldrich.

I think he is trying to make Utah take him at #9 then he'll draft Luke Babbitt, and in effect have the better player.

• Owner

I don't buy it. I think this is a huge smokescreen by Presti.

I think his real target is Aldrich and he is just using Hayward as a prop to take the attention off of Aldrich.

Same here. There's word that the Thunder are very high on Aldrich and would like to have a true defensive center.

Other rumor is they are trying to get the pick and then deal who they select

"Doug Gottlieb said today on air, that the Thunder possibly might be drafting someone for the Clippers for a future trade, hence the chatter about Gordon Hayward. So whoever OKC takes at 10 or 11 (assuming they get there), if you go, “Huh?” keep in mind the Thunder might be moving him shortly."