Raptors In Discussions With 3 Teams And A Bosh Update

Found this on RealGM and I have no idea if the poster is legit or not, but with around 3 hours before the draft, I figured what the hell, I might as well post it as we will find out soon enough if there is any validity to it.

A friend of mine who works for MLSE called me a few minutes ago with this update. Also there is no need to bash me or call me/my source names if you don't believe it then stop reading it right now !

According to him, Raptors are in serious talks with 3 teams. The players involved are Hedo, Calderon and Jack.

Indiana is really pushing for Jack but won't just give back the 10th pick for him. They want us to take more salary in return and BC is very hesitant to add more salary as of right now.

The other team we are in talks with is Sactown. The trade that was in the works till yesterday was Hedo for Sammy straight up but Kings are pushing for 13th or a future pick and they will include a second round pick in return. BC is calling other teams and looking for a better package.

The third team we are in talks with is GS. BC inquired about Anthony Randolph for an expiring (but GS is in talk with another team that might be including a pick as well, so the deal is pending right now.

Also, we almost acquired Miami's 18th pick but OKC offered a better package last minute. BC is now talking with Chicago and Minnesota for their picks. NO was in the mix earlier but it meant taking back more salary in return so it didn't go anywhere.

As far as the Bosh situation is concerned, Bosh has let BC known that he won't sign with us if BC doesn't bring in a difference maker but he is willing to workout a S&T with another team as he wants his money. BC's interest in Anthony Randolph is an indication that he considers Chris Bosh as good as gone.

I think that these are all realistic rumours and none of them sound too far-fetched. I can see some of these things happening, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were true.

They basically continue on what many of us have speculated in the past (having to include the draft pick to get a team to take on Turkoglu, Indiana wanting a point guard etc...).

Edited by Built Ford Tough