Grown Ups

Flash

Its getting slammed by just about every critic but I went to see it last night and loved it. It doesn't have a serious plot whatsoever, but I was laughing the entire time.

i have no interest. reviews are horrid, commercials are horrid, the entire concept looks horrid. i don't think i have enjoyed any of Sandler's movies in ages, the fat guy from mall cop is never funny, the movie has no interest to me

^Yeah I think he is really funny too. I haven't watched this movie yet, but I want to. It looks like a movie with no story line, but with the hilarious actors in it, you don't really need one and you'll still be laughing your [expletive] off.

Great line up. I can't wait to see it. I don't know how many times I have said this in the past week, I have a [expletive] load of movies to watch. Toy Story 3, Karate Kid, Grown Upsand I'm probably still forgetting a few more.

Critics have probably watched more quality movies then you've ever heard of :rolleyes:

Not going to be seeing this after I saw the 9% on RT, lol.

Yeah man, because its always smart to let someone else opinion determine whether or not you go see a movie.

Yeah man, because its always smart to let someone else opinion determine whether or not you go see a movie.

Why would I waste my $10.50 on a [expletive]ty move? I'm not sure if you know how RT works but it's not just one critics opinion, it's HUNDREDS of them combined into one scale...

Why would I waste my $10.50 on a [expletive]ty move? I'm not sure if you know how RT works but it's not just one critics opinion, it's HUNDREDS of them combined into one scale...

Obviously I know how RT works but the logic in using that as a gauge as to whether or not you watch a movie is retarded.

Edited by Flash

Liking something =/= Quality of music, movie, etc

I feel like I've explained that too many times though.

Who cares about the "quality" (which is very subjective) if you enjoy the movie regardless?

Yeah lmao I could give a [expletive] about teaching you a lesson. I have a life outside this board, I don't sit around waiting for something that I disagree with so I can try to attempt make someone feel bad for liking something I don't. Have fun in the real world, if you talked like this to people in real life you'd have a pretty rude awakening.

Yeah lmao I could give a [expletive] about teaching you a lesson. I have a life outside this board, I don't sit around waiting for something that I disagree with so I can try to attempt make someone feel bad for liking something I don't. Have fun in the real world, if you talked like this to people in real life you'd have a pretty rude awakening.

you seem pretty determined to teach me a lesson, but whatever makes you feel better bud. :D

Sooooo...those who have actually watched this, recommend this? Based on your own opinion, and not RT's or any other critics? :lol:

I do. Its not a movie that's gonna get you thinking about a ton of different things. There's not even a real plot, its basically these guys cracking jokes the entire time.

I haven't seen it, but I have a few friends that have. Some liked it, others didn't. None of the people in this movie scream funny to me, and none of the clips or commercials are funny