World Cup bets

Multi-Billionaire

Okay, this thread purpose is to record World Cup bets between OTR members.

It's important to avoid non-paying loser. Losers who don't pay basically:

- let the whole OTR know who they really are,

- and I will ask Brandon to possibly IP-ban the address.

It's also possible where a loser has paid up, but the winner claims they never receive payment. In this case, I suggest a print-screen of the payment to be posted here.

But betting should be done in good friendly manner, if you're iffy or wary of certain members, avoid betting with them.

Terms and conditions:

- Bet records will only be posted by me, not by members. So if you want to bet and have it recorded here, PM me (who you're betting with, what match, how much is the bet, what are the bet, etc). And I will record the bet here.

- Once the match starts/ tips off, bet participants cannot withdraw from the bet. Members who change their mind and want to withdraw must PM me so I can cancel the bet. Please be considerate and do this well before match starts as I'm not online 24/7.

Edited by Snake

- 1st bet -

Participating members: SumtiNSpecial and Snake

Bet: $50

Match: Argentina vs. Mexico

Conditions: SumtiNSpecial picks Mexico W, Snake picks Argentina W. Full time result, including possible penalty showdown.

SumtiNSpecial, if you change your mind, let me know, once the match tips off, you can't withdraw and must pay if you lose. If you don't the consequences are stated as per post #1.

Edited by Snake

- 1st bet -

Match: Uruguay vs. Mexico

Conditions: SumtiNSpecial picks Mexico W, Snake picks Argentina W. Full time result, including possible penalty showdown.

SumtiNSpecial, if you change your mind, let me know, once the match tips off, you can't withdraw and must pay if you lose. If you don't the consequences are stated as per post #1.

'Uruguay vs. Mexico'? :huh: You meant Argentina vs. Mexico, right?

- 1st bet -

Match: Argentina vs. Mexico

This bet has been canceled as SumtiNSpecial withdrew. [expletive].

jk lol

- 2nd bet -

Participating members: YugoRocketsFan and Snake

Bet: $15 (if Yugo wins) or $20 (if Snake wins)

Team: Argentina

Conditions: Snake picks Argentina to reach Finals (not win World Cup) and if Argentina reaches the Finals, Snake wins $20. Yugo picks against Argentina to reach Finals and if Argentina fails to reach Finals, Yugo wins $15.

Note: This bet will officially commence when Argentina-Germany match tips off. Once it does, the bet becomes official and participating members cannot cancel/ withdraw from the bet until outcome of the bet is decided.

- 2nd bet -

Participating members: YugoRocketsFan and Snake

Bet: $15 (if Yugo wins) or $20 (if Snake wins)

Team: Argentina

Conditions: Snake picks Argentina to reach Finals (not win World Cup) and if Argentina reaches the Finals, Snake wins $20. Yugo picks against Argentina to reach Finals and if Argentina fails to reach Finals, Yugo wins $15.

Note: This bet will officially commence when Argentina-Germany match tips off. Once it does, the bet becomes official and participating members cannot cancel/ withdraw from the bet until outcome of the bet is decided.

I confirm.