Executive: LeBron and Bosh a "done deal" in Chicago

Guest STL10

Guest STL10

An NBA executive told The New York Times that, based on discussions with other team officials, he believes that LeBron James and Chris Bosh have already decided to sign with the Bulls.

In that case, James' meetings with teams this coming week would be merely a formality.

"I think it's a done deal," the executive said about James departing Cleveland for Chicago and taking Bosh with him.

The Bulls are not likely to hold room for two maximum-salary contracts once next season's salary cap is set, but they may be within striking distance of that goal.--New York Times

LINK

Guest STL10

To me this means nothing. I'm waiting for an official release of where Lebron signs. I'm tired of hearing about where he might sign. It's new every single day.

I think he is going to be a Bull, but he will be a failure if he doesn't win 7 championships.

Bosh "dismissed" a report from Yahoo! Sports that claimed he would certainly follow LeBron James to Chicago should James decide to join the Bulls.

I love Free Agency when it comes down to the signings, but you just get sick of all the rumors floating around. Bosh-LeBron-Rose though... That would've sucked :P