Dolphins' Brandon Marshall expects `best year I've ever had'

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2010/04/15/22/tight16_Dolphins_SPTS_JSP.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

Dolphins' Brandon Marshall expects `best year I've ever had'

-------------

"New Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall already has set a high bar for himself, as the fifth player in NFL history to produce three consecutive seasons of at least 100 receptions.

But before hosting a free youth football clinic Saturday, Marshall said the upcoming season is ``probably [going to be] the best year I've ever had.''

Marshall, 26, said he will begin training camp ``ready to go full speed'' after offseason hip surgery.

One reason he's so optimistic is quarterback Chad Henne, whom Marshall has raved about during interviews in the past week.

``I've worked out with a lot of guys, not just played, and his arm is up there with the best,`` Marshall said. And he's ``very smart.''

Marshall addressed other topics:

On facing the Jets' cornerback tandem of Darrelle Revis and Antonio Cromartie: ``I'm grateful to have played with Champ Bailey the past four years [in Denver] and I honestly think he's still the best corner in the league. I've gotten a lot of work with the best. To me, I'll be OK anywhere I go on Sunday.''

Cromartie ``has a knack for getting to the football. Very dangerous, but at the same time, beatable. If we do what we're supposed to do, we'll be fine.''

---

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/27/1702864/marshall-expects-best-year-ive.html