Inglourious Basterds

• 3 months later...

Uh, explain at least..

I actually was just expecting alot more out of it, watching the trailers I was expecting more of an action movie. I hate movies that are slow to develope anything and this one was very slow. Just was not my cup of tea. Brad Pitt's worst movie yet, cant believe he even picked it.

I actually was just expecting alot more out of it, watching the trailers I was expecting more of an action movie. I hate movies that are slow to develope anything and this one was very slow. Just was not my cup of tea. Brad Pitt's worst movie yet, cant believe he even picked it.

That's your fault you expected more, stuff like that happens all the time. I dont know what you were watching but the plot from every single story was told at the very beginning on what they planned to do. Maybe Brad Pitt picked it because its a Tarantino film and to many this was the best film of the year? You really dont know much right..

That's your fault you expected more, stuff like that happens all the time. I dont know what you were watching but the plot from every single story was told at the very beginning on what they planned to do. Maybe Brad Pitt picked it because its a Tarantino film and to many this was the best film of the year? You really dont know much right..

ok...and why are you so butt hurt that I said this film sucked?

In my eyes this film did suck and it sucked big [expletive] dick. That is why I gave it 2/10. It was slow for my taste that is why is sucked for me, and I dont give care it was a Tarantino film it was a bad pick in my eyes for Brad Pitt.

ok...and why are you so butt hurt that I said this film sucked?

In my eyes this film did suck and it sucked big [expletive] dick. That is why I gave it 2/10. It was slow for my taste that is why is sucked for me, and I dont give care it was a Tarantino film it was a bad pick in my eyes for Brad Pitt.

More details on the dick?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...