Agent expects Bosh to sign with Miami

SRV

Agent Expects Bosh To End Up With Heat

http://www.nba.com/media/bosh_300_070105.jpg

Jun 30, 2010 12:59 PM EST

An agent representing several free agents expects the Heat to land Chris Bosh.

The Heat would have to work on a sign-and-trade to give Bosh a maximum level contract.

An executive of another team with considerable cap space said Wednesday he was unaware of any pending agreement involving Bosh.

The Heat would likely send Michael Beasley, Mario Chalmers and Joel Anthony.

RealGM Note: Though the agent in the Sun-Sentinel report was unnamed, Henry Thomas represents both Dwyane Wade and Bosh and he would be the only possible agent with direct knowledge of the situation.

Click.

So basically, we have to trade our current team (Aside from rookies) to make room for Bosh.

I don't really dig Bosh making 125mil in his contract along with Wade's max contract, we would be in CAP hell for years.

Edited by SRV

I think if you get the right role players they can bea contender. We saw what Wade could do with no help at all for the past 2 seasons and I think having a better team around him is going make him even better.

I think if you get the right role players they can bea contender. We saw what Wade could do with no help at all for the past 2 seasons and I think having a better team around him is going make him even better.

Good point. I just question Bosh's defense / physicality in a playoff series.

I don't like the idea of trading Beasley, but this gives the Heat room to get a guy like Joe Johnson... or even LeBron James. I'd say go for it.

The real free agents I hope the Heat keep are Haslem and Wright. I could care less about Chalmers and Anthony.