Who would you rather have in FA? Bosh or Amare

Need4Sheed

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bosh is over-rated. He's not that good offensively, and he's not that good defensively. He would have fared no better than Amare in Phoenix's system defensively.

Now, if he goes to the Nets, he has a chance to not be over-rated and prove himself.

lol yeah, 20 and 10 the past 2 seasons screams overrated.

Bosh is everything but overrated, he was the sole leader of the Toronto Raptors and has put up 20/10 for consecutive years, proving he has a great skill set.

Amar'e is older, more injury prone, and IMO not as good as Bosh is at the moment, and Bosh still has room to improve as Amar'e really doesn't.

I don't think age should be a factor. Amare is like a year older and has only one more year of NBA experience.

Injuries are a different story, but again I don't think it should be much of a factor. He's been healthy since 2006 except that freak eye injury, which he now wears goggles for.

I'd pick Bosh, though. He's a much better rebounder, better in iso situations, has more moves, and he's also a considerably better defender.