ipod touch

who has one?

i got one yesterday and im curious about jailbreaking it. what is the easiest way to do this, what kind of things can i put on my ipod if i do, where can i download these things, and is there any downside of doing this (i heard it doesnt void any warranties anymore, not sure though). anyone with any experience with this would be great :rolleyes:

i was looking to get it for the games and other apps. but i heard that it doesnt void it because when you reset the ipod it totally wipes the memory and leaves nothing left of the jailbreak (because the touch is flash compared to the old ipods with an actual hard drive which did not totally wipe)

once again i could be wrong, but this is just what ive heard

Did you know you can make Phone Calls with your iPod Touch?

All you need to get is an app called Skype and get Skype credits and get this one device you stick it in where you charge your iPod Touch it's called Invoice I think. And you need a headset to hear and you just can start making calls without a contract from any Cell Phone Company but you need to be where there is Wi-Fi so yeah but still a mint move ay?

i jailbreaked my ipod yesterday. it was incredibly easy. definitely worth it, you can download awesome themes and you can customize anything on your ipod. there is a way to download cracked apps, but im not sure if i am gonna do it. cracked apps are illigal, but jailbreaking is not illigal in any way. all you are doing is unlocking your ipod so you can download 3rd party apps and things

its really easy, i can post how to if anyone wants. takes like 5 minutes