Raptors Interested in Amare Stoudemire

Amare Stoudemire now appears to be a long shot to return to Phoenix after opting out of the last year of his contract and negotiations on a new deal with Suns owner Robert Sarver broke off late Tuesday night, a source said.

Stoudemire is now in the mix of free-agent power forwards being pursued by the Miami Heat, Chicago Bulls, New Jersey Nets and New York Knicks.

The Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks and Toronto Raptors also are looking at potential sign-and-trade scenarios that could land Stoudemire.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5346148

I don't really see this happening at all. The only scenario that seems plausible is a double S&T with Bosh gong to Phoenix and Amare going to Toronto, but that makes little to no sense. If the Suns aren't willing to pay Amare the max, why would they be willing to pay Bosh the max?

Another scenario is the Raptors trading Bosh to Miami or some other team for a TPE and then the Raptors would use the TPE on Amare. But why would Amare go to Toronto for whatever sort of TPE Toronto gets when he can get more money to play for a better team, whether it is Miami, Chicago or New Jersey.

I don't doubt that the Raptors are interested in Amare considering the Colangelo connection, but I would be absolutely shocked if Stoudemire actually ended up in Toronto.

hed fit our system, athletic pf with no defense, we have a pass first pg in calderon, and a center that shoots threes

the only difference would be going from the desert to the tundra of a toronto winter

that being said, seriously doubt this happens for basically every reason u mentioned