Mike Miller for MLE?

• Owner

I'm not sure if some realize how significant this is, especially in the triangle. He will kill teams. Ariza was a problem, sometimes, and even guys like Devean George and Brian Cook could hit those open shots...but Mike Miller?

Right now, he's #1 on my FA list for us.

• Owner

We won't get both Miller and Blake, though. Would be nice...but the MLE is too small for that, unfortunately.

But getting Blake, then signing Bell to the vet's minimum...or getting Mike, then looking at a cheap FA point...I don't know. I'm really liking the activity here.

We won't get both Miller and Blake, though. Would be nice...but the MLE is too small for that, unfortunately.

But getting Blake, then signing Bell to the vet's minimum...or getting Mike, then looking at a cheap FA point...I don't know. I'm really liking the activity here.

I think the Bell stuff is just speculation, I dont think he will go to LA at all.

Signing Blake + Bell would fill in the gaps in the team that we saw. Lakers are coming out aggressive right at the start even though they just won. A little unexpected for me

Please no, the Lakers would be so dangerous with Mike Miller coming off the bench. He's such a willing passer, and is very gifted on the offensive end. Very solid defender as well, and loves to rebound the ball.

He'd be perfect for the triangle.

Mike Miller has been offered a five-year, $30M contract by the Lakers, according to a report from Jeff Goodman.

Miller expects to be recruited by LeBron James and Dwyane Wade wherever they end up.

The Lakers have set a deadline of tonight to accept their offer.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67720/20100701/lakers_offer_mike_miller_$30m_set_deadline_to_accept/#ixzz0sULWzUAG

Lakers not wasting their time, they want an answer today or else move they'll move on to courting someone else (Blake?).

^ wow...

so much for penny pinching

If we're going to spend the MLE I'd rather go after a point guard though. Mike Miller would be awesome for the team but PG is the number one need. I'd go after someone like Felton, or split the MLE between Blake and maybe Kyle Korver, who said he's 95% certain he won't be back in Utah.

ANYWAYS GREAT TO SEE JERRY BUSS DECIDING TO SPEND

Edited by Artesticle

I could see Mike Miller going to LA, he has vaguely stated that he wants to win and that's all that matters to him at this point in his career. I can't imagine why he would turn down an offer like this from a team who has the best chance at winning it all again at this point next season.

Artest, Raja, Barnes...now Mike Miller?

Didn't Kobe once direct a cheap elbow to his throat after Mike had already hit him during the game? lol

Nonetheless, it'd be a real nice signing. He would knockdown so many open threes.