NYK's Presentation to LeBron

Yeah, but not as cities. I was talking about the lifestyle shift based on his schedule and private life.

Cleveland < New York, ok. That doesn't mean that Cleveland isn't better for LBJ. And I mean Akron essentially.

Not everyone bases their choices of city on where they can be with celebrities and party more.

Yeah, but not as cities. I was talking about the lifestyle shift based on his schedule and private life.

Cleveland < New York, ok. That doesn't mean that Cleveland isn't better for LBJ. And I mean Akron essentially.

Not everyone bases their choices of city on where they can be with celebrities and party more.

Not everyone bases their choices of city on where they can be with friends and family in the age of G5 jets, eh?

Don't listen to HHH, he's just trolling as usual.

Well, the Knicks and Nets haven't really been great the past 7 years or so in terms of landing big names and having winning teams, so the city life obviously doesn't play a big role, eh?

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Well, the Knicks and Nets haven't really been great the past 7 years or so in terms of landing big names and having winning teams, so the city life obviously doesn't play a big role, eh?

I'm sorry but that post makes no sense, lol. Feel free to re-explain it, I just don't get it.

And I'm not sure how you can dispute that the Nets have a better cast right now AND for the future over the Cav's, the Knicks are a different story though. My gut feeling he will say but none of us know right now for sure or why he'll go where ever he goes.

Lol they might have offended James by ONLY talking about money, they didn't say anything about how they intend on putting a winning team around him (which is probably his biggest question to begin with). The presentation talks about the value of a title to NY, but he can't get one himself, that was evident in Cleveland. If this presentation leak is legit, then I could have made something better, I only skimmed but they didn't even show how they calculated or came up with the stats lol.

I thought the power point was strong tbh, brand management is really what sports is all about and brand management is how guys like Jordan and Jay-Z and teams like the Yankees, and Cowboys became so iconic.

Downtown Newark has went a long way and its completely rebuild itself and to be honest its a nice area right now. The surrounding neighborhoods like said are bad and even the towns around it like Irvington. LeBron would live in Bergen County where I live in Alpine or something anyway which is the richest town in America, its all celebrities or doctors living there in castles, the houses are unreal.

• Like 1

Lol they might have offended James by ONLY talking about money, they didn't say anything about how they intend on putting a winning team around him (which is probably his biggest question to begin with). The presentation talks about the value of a title to NY, but he can't get one himself, that was evident in Cleveland. If this presentation leak is legit, then I could have made something better, I only skimmed but they didn't even show how they calculated or came up with the stats lol.

How do you know they ONLY talked about the money, that's just a power point the meeting lasted over 2 1/2 hours I'm assuming that power point didn't take over 45 minutes to present and if it did they surely told him how they came up with these numbers and calculated ghdm.

Downtown Newark has went a long way and its completely rebuild itself and to be honest its a nice area right now. The surrounding neighborhoods like said are bad and even the towns around it like Irvington. LeBron would live in Bergen County where I live in Alpine or something anyway which is the richest town in America, its all celebrities or doctors living there in castles, the houses are unreal.

Why are we even talking about living in Newark, he's only going to be there for 2 years, then he has to live in Brooklyn, we'll see how much he loves it there when he get's a good taste of Brooklyn 5 o clock traffic.

Why are we even talking about living in Newark, he's only going to be there for 2 years, then he has to live in Brooklyn, we'll see how much he loves it there when he get's a good taste of Brooklyn 5 o clock traffic.

As much as Kobe likes LA 5 o'clock traffic?

When LeBron's primary concern is a championship, he may very well compromise if he sees his signing with Jersey bringing the trophy. And it's really not that bad of a compromise. Newark isn't in the middle of nowhere. It's fifteen minutes from the city, and I wouldn't know firsthand, but from what I've read and heard, Newark is an upgrade from Cleveland. The arena is also only a couple years old, a great place to play, and easy to get to.