LeBron's decision already made?

#breakingnews the homie just gave me the info on where he is going, to bad I can't say but this city is gonna be very happy #6 *wink*

Chad Johnson seems to think he knows where LeBron is going

Considering New Jersey isn't a city does that mean it's only a 4 team race now? :rolleyes:

Edited by Fish7718

[quote name=bigdog17k' date='04 July 2010 - 07:37 AM' timestamp='1278257847' post

='151842]

Ochocinco is a Miami native. But not sure if this actually means LeBron is going there. This could be anywhere, once again...

I dont hgink its good news for ohio, lebrons waiting till after his bball camp

LeBron James also told me where hes going because my barber is actually related to LeBron's butler's brother (they're 5th cousins)...no I was sworn to secrecy and cant say anything, just be ready to be surprised

• Like 1

LeBron James also told me where hes going because my barber is actually related to LeBron's butler's brother (they're 5th cousins)...no I was sworn to secrecy and cant say anything, just be ready to be surprised

you should go into journalism lol, that was very ESPN-esque lol

I don't see LeBron leaving the Cavs for the Bulls. I expect him to re-sign with the Cavs for 3 years and give them one last chance to build a contender.

Edit: The Cavs can only offer him $1M more than the Bulls for a 3 year deal.

Edited by Gorilla Dog