Melo Turns Down Extension / Wants To Be Knick?

Jammin

Jeeze, I keep getting more and more stuff to post about from that same article. It says that Melo turned down a 3 year, $65M contract because he wants to play in NYC next year. Imagine LeBron, Amare, JJ AND Melo all play on one team? That's 10 straight titles haha.

...with a real possibility of getting Carmelo Anthony (who turned down a 3-year, $65-mil extension in Denver b/c he wants to come to NY next season) or Kevin Durant for the 2011 season?

Even better: How can LeBron turn down NY when he could join Johnson and Stoudamire there next season, knowing the Knicks will still be able to get Carmelo in 2011 once Eddy Curry comes off their salary cap?

http://stephena.com/?p=953

I feel bad for Nuggets and Cavs fans knowing their favorite players would leave their annual playoff team to come play for a [expletive] team in NY just because it's in NYC. Oh well that's life ^_^ . Honestly I'm tired of all these damn rumors, we'll see what happens when it happens but this is getting worse than baseball trade rumors.

He's gonna stay. He sees all the attention his buddies are getting and he's probably getting a little jealous so he wants to be in the spotlight himself for a bit.

i dont think so

Melo seems to me like he's a loyal guy. If the Nuggets can contend this year I think he'll stay. The only team I think with a chance of taking him from Denver is the Knicks or maybe the Wizards.