Semi-Finals: Germany 0 Spain 1

Cobb

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Spain catching a big break. Germany should have been awarded a penalty kick, Sergio Ramos made no play on the ball.

No way man, it wasnt intentional one bit, as he was running he barely clipped him.... this is the semifinal, if you award and let games decide on tiny fouls like that and penalty kicks, it would ruin the game.

No way man, it wasnt intentional one bit, as he was running he barely clipped him.... this is the semifinal, if you award and let games decide on tiny fouls like that and penalty kicks, it would ruin the game.

x2

If they call that..they shoulda called the penalty when Ramos was taken down by Schweinsteiger.

<3 Puyol..what hangtime and definition.

Xabi Alonso, and Pedro both played reaaal well today...sucks Pedro [expletive]ed it up with that stupid decision he made on that breakaway.

I stated like 1-2 weeks ago, it seemed the whole Spain squad are snubbing Torres... I couldn't believe Pedro didn't pass.

Spain looked very good in ball possession... match against Netherlands should be very interesting.

Villa was not in his form... he had some solid chances though.

/disagree

I think Pedro just got caught up in the moment and thought he could score himself.

Yes! My dad said he was going to bet for Germany but I told him I reckon Spain was going to win. I think he still bet for Germany :lol: I hope he changed his bet to Spain :(

Edited by Sun Tzu

/disagree

I think Pedro just got caught up in the moment and thought he could score himself.

I mean, this is not the first time I saw him open... but this time Pedro simply ball-hogged... if he had just passed, the defender wouldn't have had enough time to recover and rotate to Torres.

The other time, I've seen 2 instances where he was open and if he had received a pass, he could have scored. Not as brutal as this case... but still considered a snub.

But when you had a 2-on-1 break like that, you should be thinking pass first, and if the defender over-reacts then you could shift to thinking to score... but the defender was on Pedro and he didn't pass.