Lesnar vs. Carwin

Anyone watching it? I'm gunna watch a stream and I have never been more excited to watch an MMA fight. I'm a huge Lesnar fan, but in all honesty, I just want to see a good fight. Either a toe-to-toe striking fight, or one HUGE knockout to either.

Wow, Lesnar REALLY proved he has a tremendous chin. No one has lasted a round with Carwin, yet Brock lasted the whole first round, on his back, while taking punch after punch.

Lesnar is a REAL champion now, not any of that WWE crap ;)

And that is it! Lesnar wins with submission! Sucks for the people who actually paid 50 bucks for this.

Why?

That was the best card of the year and one of the best UFC cards in a long, long time. I can't remember a card within the past 2 years that was as good as this one was. It had basically everything you could hope for when ordering a UFC card.

I honestly don't see how anybody could complain about this card unless you are only specifically refering to the main event. It would be completely retarded to order a card because of one fight though, especially one that was basically guaranteed to not last past the 2nd round like this fight was.

As an entire card though, this has been the best card in a long time. This was probably been the best card that I have seen since I started following the UFC though. It was absolutely amazing.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

I had faith in Brock the entire time. My dad loves the fights, and he and my bro were picking Carwin. I just didn't think Brock would get killed in that first round, though...had his face beat in.

I hate UFC 99% of the time, but I wanted to watch this because I really wanted Brock to win and shut all the haters up. So glad he did that, despite that first round. Props to the referee for not stopping the fight as Brock was taking punch after punch.