Katie Piper Story

http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD5574948/katies-story

That's extremely messed up, and I wish someone cut the people responsible for the attack dick's off, and then sodomize and beat them until they die.

I wouldn't blame her for wanting to die.

Also, I must say that her surgeon did an amazing job for the condition she was in. I've never seen someone that burned become pretty normal looking.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I remember this story about the acid. Didn't know some serious work was being done though. This is definitely incredible.

I feel extremely bad for her. She was just walking out of her apartment, and the guy her boyfriend hired just threw acid on her face, and it just kept peeling pieces of her face off, and the restaurants didn't let her use the sink, so she dunked her head in the toilet.

I watched the whole video, and I give her a ton of credit like the woman who was attacked by the chimp.

It really sucks for her because she planned her life around her looks, and she had good reason to. And then, that [expletive]-hole just threw acid on her.

It reminds me of this story of Michael Brewer:

Also, of course one of the kids mothers said "It was just the wrong place at the wrong time". :lol: .

I just don't get how people could ever do that.

What a horrid story. I can't imagine what she went through. I hope both her ex and his friend are locked in jail forever, suffering. Hopefully they're the ones getting raped. I'd love to throw a bucket of acid all over them and see how they like it. Pieces of [expletive].

What a horrid story. I can't imagine what she went through. I hope both her ex and his friend are locked in jail forever, suffering. Hopefully they're the ones getting raped. I'd love to throw a bucket of acid all over them and see how they like it. Pieces of [expletive].

I can't imagine what getting acid thrown on you feel likes. Once it hits your skin, your skin starts to melt, and the acid keeps making it's way down with the skin.

Honestly, you couldn't offer me any amount of money to do that to someone. It's just so messed up.

Arggghhhhh, stories like these really piss me off. :mad: .

It really sucks for her because she planned her life around her looks, and she had good reason to. And then, that [expletive]-hole just threw acid on her.

It reminds me of this story of Michael Brewer:

Also, of course one of the kids mothers said "It was just the wrong place at the wrong time". :lol: .

I just don't get how people could ever do that.

:( They should be sentenced to the worst death possible.