Luis Scola vs David Lee

htownborn

Luis Scola vs David Lee  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These are 2 guys who in Free Agency and 2 guys who alot of teams would like to get their hands on. Lee seems to be getting the most attention I guess mainly since it seems the Knicks have no intention of signing him back. And the Rockets look as if their going to sign back Scola, weather for a sign and trade or to keep him who know, on to the point though. Both of these guys are pretty similar to me, their both around the same height and size and both play ball in a similar way. Their both good pick and roll players with a good low post game, can run the floor, fill in lanes, and are also workhorses under the goal and both grab alot of rebounds. Sure Lee out rebounds Scola but let Scola and Lee switch teams and I garuntee Scola would put up Lee numbers while Lee would put up Scola numbers. I've seen both guys play but I've seen more Scola than Lee so I obviously go Scola not being biased just to be honest haven't seen to much of Lee but I've seen enough to know what kind of player he is. So out of the 2 who do you think is a better player and if your favorite team had cap space who would you rather them go after.

Edited by htownborn

I think Lee is the better player and I would most definitely prefer to have Lee on my team over Scola. Lee's defense may not be good or anything compared to Scolas but I think Lee's overall game is better.