Summer League

yea meeks was a beast in college one of my favourite players, i was glad when he got traded to the 6ers hope he can get in the rotation

I loved that guy. If in the NBA he got 25-30 minutes. He would be putting up great numbers.

Edited by AllenIverson#1fan

I loved that guy. If in the NBA he got 25-30 minutes. He would be putting up great numbers.

What's the basis for that? One Summer League game? He played 4 minutes per game in only 13 games last season for a big man lacking Oklahoma team whose best center was Nenad Krstic. Eventually he might turn out to be a good investment for Oklahoma. However, he wont be getting anywhere close to the minutes you're predicting any time in the forseeable future due to a lack of ability to actually play at the NBA level consistently and effectively.

Edited by AtTheDriveIn

What's the basis for that? One Summer League game? He played 4 minutes per game in only 13 games last season for a big man lacking Oklahoma team whose best center was Nenad Krstic. Eventually he might turn out to be a good investment for Oklahoma. However, he wont be getting anywhere close to the minutes you're predicting any time in the forseeable future due to a lack of ability to actually play at the NBA level consistently and effectively.

He was a rookie last season so of course he's not gonna get a lot of minutes.