3rd Place Game: Uruguay 2 Germany 3

Sħãlïq™

Uruguay looks dangerous on counter attack... Forlan, Suarez and Cavani play great with their passes and runs...

Dammit Jansen scored... a 2-1 Uruguay score would win me $400. Now it's 2-2.

If Uruguay wins after 90 mins, I win $100. If draw or lose, I lose $100.

Suarez has many opportunities... at least about 3... 2 went off target and 1 was just blocked.

Uruguay looks dangerous on counter attack... Forlan, Suarez and Cavani play great with their passes and runs...

Dammit Jansen scored... a 2-1 Uruguay score would win me $400. Now it's 2-2.

If Uruguay wins after 90 mins, I win $100. If draw or lose, I lose $100.

Suarez has many opportunities... at least about 3... 2 went off target and 1 was just blocked.

How do you bet against Germany? The octopus picked them ffs!

WOW Forlan almost tied it up at the end! That was a great match to watch before the final tomorrow. Forlan has definitely become one of my favorite players this World Cup.

How do you bet against Germany? The octopus picked them ffs!

lol

The octopus got death threat after predicting Spain win (Spain-Germany game) by some Germans of course.

Then when he picked Germany in this game, some people say he actually went to the Uruguay box and tried to open it, but somehow couldn't... and went to the other box (Germany) to get his mussel. People say the Uruguay box was sealed and can't be opened... so he had no choice but to open the Germany box and I guess escaped death threat. :lol:

So I picked Uruguay... the last two goals by Germany could have been easily deflected but the defenders, esp the one by Jansen, the ball just slipped past defenders in perfect place for the header. Dammit...