Ghana Still Rep'd @ Semis

Sħãlïq™

I hope that whichever country is closest to Africa wins

First I :lol: - ed. But then it made me think about it. Check this out:

Jérôme Boateng has a German mother and a Ghanaian father. His paternal uncle is a former Ghana international. He has two half brothers, Kevin-Prince, a central midfielder for Portsmouth, and George. In the 2010 World Cup finals, Kevin-Prince Boateng played for Ghana against his brother Jérôme, who was representing Germany. This was the first time that two brothers have played for opposing teams in an international match and been on the pitch at the same time.

Boateng is not the first Ghanaian-German player in World Cup history: Gerald Asamoah is a Ghanaian-born German footballer. Asamoah made his debut for Germany in 2001 against Slovakia, making him the first African player to ever play for the side. He scored in his debut, and went on to play in the 2002 and 2006 World Cups:

- 2002 FIFA World Cup Runner-up

- 2006 FIFA World Cup Bronze medallist.

Source

:lol:

Edited by Shaliq

Hes not repping Ghana though if he plays for Germany, dont blame him. Why represent a crappy country like Ghana when you can go to the much more dominant nation.

Ghana is a good team. They would be in the semis if it wasnt for that cheater Suarez. Id take them over a bunch of European dirty teams.

Ghana is a good team. They would be in the semis if it wasnt for that cheater Suarez. Id take them over a bunch of European dirty teams.

Theyd also be at home if they didnt 2 lucky handballs, not even a penalty. Europeans>, you mad?

It's Asamoah Gyan's fault man. He missed the PK!

He's repping Ghana because the kid is all about himself, he would get no playing time for Germany. His name is Kevin Boateng and during the World Cup he had the name Prince on the back of his jersey, seriously now.. lol

I came across the Boateng players as well. I first saw Kevin-Prince Boateng in the Ghana game against Australia then I saw Jerome Boateng and was like... doesn't he play for Ghana and then google'd him up and found out that they were brothers.