Hawks to sign Shaq to 2 year deal?

xx.

To be honest, I dont see this as a bad signing, I think its a solid signing. Obviously he wont make huge changes and that is not expected however the Hawks definitely need a solid C and they would only need a solid 20 minutes from Shaq every night with this team. 2 year, 12 million or so, I would say would be worth it.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67863/20100705/hawks_offer_shaq_two_year_deal/

Edited by xx.

If you're looking at Shaq to be the Hawks' leader, you're going to be very disappointed. Apparently David Aldridge has said that the Hawks don't want to move Horford to PF - if that's true, why even do this signing? To put Shaq on the bench?

If you're looking at Shaq to be the Hawks' leader, you're going to be very disappointed. Apparently David Aldridge has said that the Hawks don't want to move Horford to PF - if that's true, why even do this signing? To put Shaq on the bench?

You though he would come and start? :lol: Not a chance man.

Thats what I dont understand with all due respect to ATL he aint winnin a ring there. Shaq is usually ring chasing.

Yeah, as much as I like him, this isn't the place to come looking for a ring.

You should tell the Lakers to pick him up so they can help him out. :lol:

It won't happen. They got Josh Smith as a PF. Shaq will not get many minutes in a game, any ways.

Edited by Lone Wolf