Chicago out of LeBron Sweepstakes?

fish7718

PDcavsinsider

Also, can confirm several reports of a rift between Wes Wesley & James camp. Wes was indeed pushing Chicago, I'm told.

PDcavsinsider

He really likes Rose & Noah. But there's lack if shooters on roster. Also it doesn't sound like he's exactly being welcomed by Rose.

Source

:) Sorry Bulls fans

Edited by Fish7718

heres write up on real gm, idk maybe its just worded wrong or maybe im reading it weird

Derrick Rose reportedly preferred the Bulls to sign Joe Johnson instead of LeBron James, according to multiple people that spoke with Brian Windhorst.

Both Rose and Johnson are represented by Arn Tellem.

Why the [expletive] wouldn't any player alone want let alone Derrick Rose. Who the [expletive] is he to be saying I don't want LeBron. This dude can't even hold LeBron's jock strap GTFO Rose you might of just caused yourself potentially a title with LeBron and for the city of Chicago.

Why the [expletive] wouldn't any player alone want let alone Derrick Rose. Who the [expletive] is he to be saying I don't want LeBron. This dude can't even hold LeBron's jock strap GTFO Rose you might of just caused yourself potentially a title with LeBron and for the city of Chicago.

I read that first line 15 times before my head blew up.

• Like 4

He's going to re-sign with the Cavs because he doesn't have the heart to leave the Cavs. He wants to stay loyal to the Cavs and he's willing to give them another 2-3 years to improve the team.

The Bulls do have a chance of trading Deng to Portland for Przybilla + Bayless.

Bosh can come to Chicago in a sign and trade for Noah. The Bulls can have Boozer if they want without losing Noah. Noah + Boozer > Bosh.