Demar DeRozan- Star or Bust?

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally couldnt be happier that the raptors drafted DeMar DeRozan, and am counting on him to be a star in this league. He is an athletic wing player who has the ability to change the game and add some needed scoring. As long as he continues to develop, i feel he will no doubt be a star one day, and could chanllenge for ROTH.

I am a huge fan of this pick up. I was so scared that Evans, Flynn, and Harden (long shot) were gone because them and DD were the top 4 choices forthe pick. I didnt want to end upwith Jrue or James.

I feel like he could be something big one day but it is gonna take him awhile. Hes got some hops but jumper needs lot of working on.But thats fine, there is enough shooters on the raptors as there is.

I say Star. He has all the physical tools to become a superstar and he really began to put it together towards the end of the season for USC. I think this kid was good enough to be a top 5 pick.

If he can get a consistent jumper and improve his handle he'll be a really good player. His defense is already there apparently(I didn't really watch him in college) and we all know he can jump through the roof. He showed a lot of improvement towards the end of the college year and he seems motivated to bring a lot to the Raptors, based on his tweeting and interviews lol.

He has the right attitude and he wants to be a really good player in the league, if he can be a 2nd option type player down the road that would be ideal as a Raptors fan. I'm just excited for the Summer League to see what the kid is capable of, even if it is just Summer League.

I put star just because I think he'll be closer to a star then a bust, but I don't see him as a perennial all-star or VC type player.

Edited by travesy3