First Machinima Video Up

trutrojan8

Good stuff, but this guy ripped you dirty.

ElPeester

8 hours ago

Lmao, there are actually people who have some sort of experience in gaming, and how games work, and they get dumb[expletive]s like this guy to work.

Rip his face off!!

• Like 1

ElPeester

8 hours ago

Lmao, there are actually people who have some sort of experience in gaming, and how games work, and they get dumb[expletive]s like this guy to work.

Rip his face off!!

ha i just said you don't have to be mean.. or something like that

ElPeester

8 hours ago

Rip his face off!!

lol

that was COLLLLD BLOOOOODED

Get 'em

reallybigpimpin666

18 hours ago

Have you ever played a football game before?

NCAA can't officially use player's names. It's been that way for ever.

emill910

18 hours ago

@reallybigpimpin666 he said hes new, and after saying that he is probaly fired lmao

ElPeester

10 hours ago

Junit58

18 hours ago

this commentator sucks.

Yea, you can't use real names in NCAA.

BTW, Machinima audience is the biggest crowd of low life nerds you will encounter. They talk to [expletive] to the big names too, so that is kind of expected.

Yeah I'm really not concerned with the [expletive] talkers who are envious. Most of the time, whenever there is someone who is acting like they're awesome, you click their channel and they have a camera in front of their television recording their gameplays haha.

Yeah I'm really not concerned with the [expletive] talkers who are envious. Most of the time, whenever there is someone who is acting like they're awesome, you click their channel and they have a camera in front of their television recording their gameplays haha.

As opposed to what? :huh:

Sorry if that seems like a stupid question... I've never filmed any game play before.

As opposed to what? :huh:

Sorry if that seems like a stupid question... I've never filmed any game play before.

I record directly from my TV, so basically what is on the tv is what comes up on my computer.. it's hard to explain, but if you saw a comparison you would get it haha

• 2 weeks later...

You wanna know how to get views? Talk [expletive] about one of the popular cod directors just for the hell of it, and all their fanboys will flock to your video and leave hate comments. You might be hated, but youll get paid lol