Final: Netherlands 0 Spain 1

Cobb

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain got lucky... lucky leg save by Casillas... it would have been easily 1-0 Netherlands after 90 mins... but sometimes you need luck for success...

Spain won... well deserved. Congrats to Spain and its fans. :)

Not at all what about Ramos missing a wide open header, or Villa missing from like 10 feet away, botth teams got lucky.

lol I thought this would be the anthem for the world cup this year "One Day" by Akon and guy whos name I can't spell lol

SPAAAAIN! [expletive] yes man! So many chances, and finally Iniesta coming up in the final second like alwayyys. lmao at De Jong not receiving a red card..I got so much to say about the game but who the [expletive] cares, CAMPEOONES! I wish I was in Spain right now.

oh and Slaven, I know its a joke but cut it out. Thats obvious baiting..

Not at all what about Ramos missing a wide open header, or Villa missing from like 10 feet away, botth teams got lucky.

lol I thought this would be the anthem for the world cup this year "One Day" by Akon and guy whos name I can't spell lol

Well you miss shots and headers here and there...

But Robben's shot was definitely on target and Casillas went the other way and the ball hit his leg and went up and out. It would have been different if Casillas had extended his leg to "deny" it... but no, just see the replay... you'll see "the ball hit the leg" not like "Casillas denied the ball using his leg". Furthermore, it's like touching just inches... not totally denied... had it not touched and went past, it would have been 1-0 Netherlands... and game was over at 90 mins.

Well you miss shots and headers here and there...

But Robben's shot was definitely on target and Casillas went the other way and the ball hit his leg and went up and out. It would have been different if Casillas had extended his leg to "deny" it... but no, just see the replay... you'll see "the ball hit the leg" not like "Casillas denied the ball using his leg". Furthermore, it's like touching just inches... not totally denied... had it not touched and went past, it would have been 1-0 Netherlands... and game was over at 90 mins.

True but the same thing really happen to Villa on his shot, someone just got a foot in there and deflected it, either way Casillas did a good job of coming far enough off his line to make sure that he could make the shot as difficult as possible.