Are you going to burn your LeBron James jersey?

But you're a rockets fan... :mellow:

Even if you were a Cavs fan, why burn the jersey of the one guy who actually gave the state of Cleveland something to cheer about in regards to sports for 7 full years?

I'm a Rockets fan first but I used to live in Cleveland so they're my second favorite team. And plus he never brought us a championship which is what we wanted.

I'm a Rockets fan first but I used to live in Cleveland so they're my second favorite team. And plus he never brought us a championship which is what we wanted.

He performed as a player who will undoubtedly go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game, and his supporting cast never came through to support him. He gave it 7 years, what would you do? Stay in the same city and keep losing? At least now he has a huge chance to win it all and begin his winning legacy.

I feel weird supporting Lebron, makes me sick. :sick:

Not anymore, at least in my opinion. He will forever be known as a guy who helped Wade win rings.

Pippen helped Jordan win rings and he went down as a top 50 player.

Lebron will be the Pippen to Wade's Jordan as far as roles go, not skill obviously.

Edited by JWaLL

Enough of this Pippen, Jordan stuff. They just want to win, I was never one to love Lebron, but I have to support him now that he is on the team. You can't blame him for wanting to win, he chose to leave his brand and admit he can't do it alone, and it takes a bigger man to do that.

Enough of this Pippen, Jordan stuff. They just want to win, I was never one to love Lebron, but I have to support him now that he is on the team. You can't blame him for wanting to win, he chose to leave his brand and admit he can't do it alone, and it takes a bigger man to do that.

I'm the one who stated the Pippen/Jordan role comparison, AND I'm supporting Lebron for this. Not sure why you'd want to drop those talks lol.

He performed as a player who will undoubtedly go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game, and his supporting cast never came through to support him. He gave it 7 years, what would you do? Stay in the same city and keep losing? At least now he has a huge chance to win it all and begin his winning legacy.

I feel weird supporting Lebron, makes me sick. :sick:

Seriously...there is no player I loathe more than Lebron James but the hate he's been getting tonight has been so ridiculous.

Seriously...there is no player I loathe more than Lebron James but the hate he's been getting tonight has been so ridiculous.

Yep, gotta draw the line somewhere. I've never liked him, but the burning jerseys in his hometown with his former team owner taking verbal shots at him, it's just getting out of hand...

I'm the one who stated the Pippen/Jordan role comparison, AND I'm supporting Lebron for this. Not sure why you'd want to drop those talks lol.

My bad lol

Pippen helped Jordan win rings and he went down as a top 50 player.

Lebron will be the Pippen to Wade's Jordan as far as roles go, not skill obviously.

Even so, you think of the greatest of all time you think Jordan Kobe Bird Magic Kareem, you don't think Pippen

Even so, you think of the greatest of all time you think Jordan Kobe Bird Magic Kareem, you don't think Pippen

When did I say THE greatest of all time? I said one of the greatest of all time, which is the category Pippen belongs in. Lebron is now on Pippen's level in terms of his role, and it's up to Wade to lead this team to success.

Pippin doesn't even belong on the same continent as "one of the greatest of all time".

He was always the second option to Jordan and helped Jordan win every ring he got. Explain to me why he doesn't belong in the top 50.

He was always the second option to Jordan and helped Jordan win every ring he got. Explain to me why he doesn't belong in the top 50.

He probably thought by 'one of the greatest of all time' you meant a top 10 or so player.

Anyways regardless of where Lebron signed, he will still go down as AT LEAST a top 15-20 of all time, and maybe the most talented small forward ever.

Yeah when I think of "one of the greatest of all time", I don't think top 50. I wouldn't argue with top 50.

I should have specified top 50 of all time, my bad. But any player in the top 50 is considered "one of the greatest of all time" in my books.

For all the Cavs fans: Yes or no, will you burn your LBJ Cavs jersey? I know I am.

You're just wasting your own money man. Also, I'm not sure you would considering you're a Rockets fan. :unsure: