A Real Cavs fan

Have you guys been to RCF yet? WOW...

Start here: http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?t=32666&page=52

That's right when people start finding out, right as he announces. Crazy.

Haha I'm looking through it right now and one of the first posts I see...

"I hope this [expletive] [expletive]ing dies in a car fire, he can rot in [expletive]ing hell, he's a dog [expletive]ing piece of [expletive]. Never show your face in Akron again LeBron because I swear to God I'll slice it off with a [expletive]ing katana."

Excited to see the rest :lol:

Originally Posted by marga86

Wont visit these forums again... Later bandwagoners... LOLOLOLOLOL

from a laker fan:

All the [expletive] you talked is pointless now. Congrats on the xmas win @ staples.

STAY [expletive]TY CLEVELAND..>ROFL

Stay classy!!

• Owner

MAN...someone just told me that a guy that goes to the community college here in my town gathered ten LeBron jerseys, put them on a clothesline, and lit them all on fire by shooting roman candles at them. They said there were a ton of people out there watching, so I'm trying to see if anyone recorded it.

If I find it, I'll post the video.

What a complete 360, all of these fans would have taken a bullet for this man a couple weeks ago, now they all want him to die. This has got to the ugliest divorce in sports history, it wasn't supposed to be like this, or this bad. Maybe we will all wake up and it will be a dream...

Honestly I don't think LeBron should make the trip to Cleveland anymore, he should be in fear for his life.

Edited by Fish7718

I told you they would start a riot, and I guarantee if Lebron walks down the streets of Akron with no body guards, someone will try to kill him. Just a few days ago everyone loved him, he was the hero, and then he makes a business decision and everyone hates him. No other city would do that to their star player, if Wade left Miami, we would have supported him, not tried to kill him.

• Owner

I've never seen so many non-Cavs fans (and, well, non-Heat fans) blast a player since Kobe's incident in 2003. Problem is, they are also smashing the Heat. There are Wizards fans who say they are pulling for the Cavaliers, and are "rooting for 28 more teams" in the NBA next season.

I can almost guarantee that he's going to get booed more than Bryant ever did, especially when he visits Cleveland, New York, New Jersey, Chicago and maybe Los Angeles.

The reaction to this is probably the craziest thing I've seen in quite some time.

I've never seen so many non-Cavs fans (and, well, non-Heat fans) blast a player since Kobe's incident in 2003. Problem is, they are also smashing the Heat. There are Wizards fans who say they are pulling for the Cavaliers, and are "rooting for 28 more teams" in the NBA next season.

I can almost guarantee that he's going to get booed more than Bryant ever did, especially when he visits Cleveland, New York, New Jersey, Chicago and maybe Los Angeles.

The reaction to this is probably the craziest thing I've seen in quite some time.

Speaking of Kobe, its funny how back in 2004 that he was blasted for running Shaq out of town just so he can be 'the man'. Now everyone is doing the same with Lebron for not wanting to be 'the man'.

• Owner

Speaking of Kobe, its funny how back in 2004 that he was blasted for running Shaq out of town just so he can be 'the man'. Now everyone is doing the same with Lebron for not wanting to be 'the man'.

Shaq ran his own greedy ass out of town, though. He wouldn't settle for less than $28 million a year. We all knew what Buss was going to do in that situation, and when the smoke cleared, it was Shaq taking shots at the city and at Buss...but people assumed he asked to be dealt because of Bryant.

But yeah, aside from the truth regarding that situation...I see what you mean. Had Kobe left LA to join the Spurs...well, I'm sure he would've heard the same as LeBron. People were...

a) still upset at Bryant because of the rape allegations, and

b) big fans of Shaq, and supported O'Neal more than anyone else on the Lakers

LOL at Gilbert if thats actually him.

It was him. They had a press conference this afternoon, and both Grant (GM) and Byron Scott were discussing it, felt as if he had the right to say it all.