Hawks are interested in Udonis Haslem

Cobb

Still unsettled is what the Heat will do with seven-year Heat power forward Udonis Haslem, a free agent who counts Heat President Pat Riley and Wade among his greatest supporters. Haslem already has had free-agent interest from the Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks, among other teams.

Chron

As much as I like Shaq, Haslem would be a much better fit.

Haslem could be the missing piece to the Hawks' puzzle and push them to the next level. I am being serious here.

Getting that extra inside defender and rebounding force really would help, considering Horford is undersized and Zaza is very up and down.

• Owner

Haslem wants to get paid and he wants to start. I highly doubt he'll be going to Atlanta and be willing to play behind Josh Smith.

So he's not going back to Miami? He won't start, and he won't get paid, if he keeps his Heat jersey.

So he's not going back to Miami? He won't start, and he won't get paid, if he keeps his Heat jersey.

Don't remind me...

If Riley finds a way to pay him, then perhaps loyalty and the chance to win another ring will make up for the desire to start and get minutes. Otherwise....................