Andrea Bargnani - "I heard Cristiano Ronaldo is going to the Heat as well."

If this is true, my respect for Bargnani definitely just went up a notch. I found this on RealGM and then went on Facebook to see if it was true, and it seems like it may be.

Anyways, this was on his Facebook page:

Andrea Bargnani - "i heard Cristiano Ronaldo is going to the Heat as well."

:lol:

Edited by Built Ford Tough

lol, thats all we need to complete the championship team. The three superstars, the white guy who can shoot, and the super model from another country (who happens to play soccer).

Wish he showed more personality, he needs to join the youngunz they need the shooter to top it off... maybe he will look more comfortable next year with Bosh gone.

I don't remember when it was said, but I loved this comment from him (it was released to the Italian Media, but I don't remember it mentioned to North American media):

"I would like to do some trash talking to other players, but I need too much time to translate that in english, and so the right moment passes away"

I think that the language barrier is still preventing him from letting loose. He has made some pretty funny remarks like these two and when he made that comment about being a great rebounder and then laughing afterwords as he wasn't able to keep a straight face.

I think we are going to be an exciting team to watch next year, our ball movement is going to be like it was in 07 and our offense will be more balanced, I want us to win 15 games and get a top 3 pick but I realize BC/MLSE won't allow that, but we are going to be an exciting team... if Demar and Sonny can start sinking long range jumpers relatively consistently that would be beast.

Jarret Jack is going to have an awesome year too.

• Like 1