Rate My Team!

Bleed Green

Football isn't really my thing, but I join a league every year.

QB- Phillip Rivers

WR- Calvin Johnson

WR- Chad Ochocinco

WR- Hines Ward

RB- Maurice Jones-Drew

RB- Ryan Grant

TE- Zach Miller

K- David Akers

D/ST- Tennessee Titans

Bench- Brandon Jacobs, Jeremy Maclin, Eli Manning, Lee Evans, Chris Cooley, Jerome Harrison

Yeah it's way too early for fantasy football, I don't do my drafts until late August. Like Fish said your team is average.

Phillip Rivers-good pick depending on Vincent Jackson's status

Calvin Johnson-had a really quiet season, but I look for him to put up solid numbers this season

Chad Ochocinco-has been way too inconsistent the last couple seasons, just really sold on him

Hines Ward-Steelers love to run the ball, and not having Santonio Holmes and Big Ben for part of the season definitely hurts his stock

MJD-Really good pick especially if your in a ppr league.

Ryan Grant-don't know what to say about him, the Packers have an improved o-line so he should have a better season than last year.

Zach Miller-garbage lol, Raiders just have too many question marks

David Akers-eh whatever

Tennessee Titans-they struggled last season after Haynesworths departure, not a big fan

Your bench isn't bad, you have a couple solid players. Depending on match-ups you could probably switch Grant and Brandon Jacobs weekly. Also if I were you I would start Cooley over Miller, McNabb loves to throw to his te's.

I've never been a fan of drafting HB's early, but that may change for me this year. It's easier for me to find sleeper WR's late in the draft.

I don't think there's that many RBs worthy of a first or second round pick this year. Outside of Johnson, Peterson, and maybe one or two others, I don't think anyone is worth the pick.

This is a year where there are a lot of QBs and WRs that you can't really go wrong with. It's going to be a fun year for FF. :)

I don't think there's that many RBs worthy of a first or second round pick this year. Outside of Johnson, Peterson, and maybe one or two others, I don't think anyone is worth the pick.

This is a year where there are a lot of QBs and WRs that you can't really go wrong with. It's going to be a fun year for FF. :)

Johnson

Peterson

MJD

Steven Jackson

Frank Gore

Ray Rice

Michael Turner

Cedric Benson(?)

Thomas Jones(?)

Johnathon Stewart

DeAngelo Williams

Jamaal Charles

Ryan Grant(?)

Not in order there. Put question marks to denote questionable guys.

Yeah it's way too early for fantasy football, I don't do my drafts until late August. Like Fish said your team is average.

Phillip Rivers-good pick depending on Vincent Jackson's status

Calvin Johnson-had a really quiet season, but I look for him to put up solid numbers this season

Chad Ochocinco-has been way too inconsistent the last couple seasons, just really sold on him

Hines Ward-Steelers love to run the ball, and not having Santonio Holmes and Big Ben for part of the season definitely hurts his stock

MJD-Really good pick especially if your in a ppr league.

Ryan Grant-don't know what to say about him, the Packers have an improved o-line so he should have a better season than last year.

Zach Miller-garbage lol, Raiders just have too many question marks

David Akers-eh whatever

Tennessee Titans-they struggled last season after Haynesworths departure, not a big fan

Your bench isn't bad, you have a couple solid players. Depending on match-ups you could probably switch Grant and Brandon Jacobs weekly. Also if I were you I would start Cooley over Miller, McNabb loves to throw to his te's.

just because Zach Miller is on the raiders hes garbage? dudes one of the best TE's in the league