Dorell Wright to Golden State

http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/7/77/Act_dorell_wright.jpg

---------------------

The Warriors are close to signing SF Dorell Wright to three-year contract.

This might be an indication that the Warriors won't match New Jersey's offer for Anthony Morrow, as they feel Wright can fit right into their SF void. He can be a versatile fantasy option with enough minutes, so keep an eye on him.

---

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/38184001/ns/sports-player_news/

I wouldn't be surprised to see him drop somewhere in the region of 12 6 and 4 this year, with maybe 1.5 steals per game in 24-28 minutes a game.

His athleticism really will fit in well with Golden State, but I wish he stayed with the dream team.

Lol you guys got Lebron and Bosh and you're upset about losing Wright? Come on... :lol:

I know, I KNOW!

Haha.. it just sucks to see one of my favorite players leave my team. It was bound to happen, but still..

Oh well, I hope for the best with this guy. Warriors fans will love him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him drop somewhere in the region of 12 6 and 4 this year, with maybe 1.5 steals per game in 24-28 minutes a game.

His athleticism really will fit in well with Golden State, but I wish he stayed with the dream team.

I have greater expectations. The kid can really play, but the Heat coaching staff never let him loose.

He will average closer to 15 or 20 points, with somewhere around 5 assists and 5 rebounds in 35+ minutes. There is no way he won't be starting, and Nelson's system will inflate his numbers. He is the perfect replacement for Corey Maggette. He's going to have a terrific year.

Lol you guys got Lebron and Bosh and you're upset about losing Wright? Come on... :lol:

well we were fans before this happened lol, we are not gonna just forget what others offered us the past few years

• Like 2