OTR Association Sign Ups

Poe

You two can replace Epidemik and Got Favors IF neither respond by Friday.

Hughes is first in line. Dabearfan is second.

I want this thing officially started by Saturday, so be ready to join.

Cool just post in this thread to let me know if he joined by Friday because i dont think i can tell if i just look the league up.

I made changes to the sliders: http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/14112-nba-2k10-sliders-update/

This is your chance to practice them before the league starts this weekend. I suggest you do so. The game is going to have a bit of a different feel, and the ways you are used to scoring may not work anymore.

Also, I need Dash to sign up on XBL. Got Favors and Epidemik still haven't responded, and I don't want to deal with members that aren't active. I'm going to send invites to dabearfan and Hughes.

Can i play as the mavs?

Sorry man. All the teams have been filled. I'm just waiting on Dash to accept the league invitation on XBL (apparently something wasn't working).

If this league works out, which is looks like it will looking at all the discussion in the trade thread, then I'll probably make another league when this is over, with more teams and more games. You'll be able to join then :)