Grizzlies to sign Tony Allen

Dzy

• Owner

Damn, he would've been nice to have in LA.

Good signing. Allen is a bit erratic on offense, but his defense is top-notch.

Is it official that OJ Mayo is playing the point? I wonder if the Grizzlies will consider starting Allen or Henry, if they decide to let Brewer go. Denver starts Afflalo, and Oklahoma City starts Thabo, for similar reasons (defensive purposes).

A sad day..been watching this dude closely since he first joined us in 06 (I Believe), great intensity and defense. A longtime favorite Celtic of mine whiile he was with us, hurts to see him go ill always be a fan, hope he has a great career with the Grizz.

Nice, awesome defender and cheap contract. If Brewer is re-signed that'd be two lockdown defenders on the team, so probably one on the court at all times. And Brandon, I think so... I bet Conley gets traded soon, if not he'll be a top notch bench PG.

I hate that we gave up a first just to have Brewer for half a season and not even make the playoffs.

Love Allen though, a winner with experience and a better defender than Brewer if you ask me.