Sleeper Alert: 5 reasons the Warriors will surprise you this season

Guest Michael Jordan

One of the best big threes in the game? Seriously? Just by looking at the display of team logos at the top, I managed to find at least 13 trios that were better than the Warriors'. I'd consider their "Big Three" to be above average at best. Neither of them excel on defense on a consistent basis, their offensive games are very good but certainly not enough to make up for that lack of defense.

It's hard for me to peg where Golden State will finish next year. They lost a few good scorers, but with Lee they've got that added toughness inside on the glass that is critical against the bigs of the West. No more Maggette and Randolph means less scoring talent but probably better chemistry and more shots to go around for Curry and Ellis.

I'm interested in seeing how Reggie Williams does this year. Not too long ago, he was the leading scorer in the NCAA at VMI, and he led the D-League in scoring last year. He dropped 28 in a game against the Hornets last season, and I could see him providing a spark offensively coming off the bench.

Edited by The Big Three