Killing two bird with one stone: The Kobe Bryant story

Guest Michael Jordan

Guest Michael Jordan

Imagine, you are Kobe Bryant and a 5 Time NBA Champion. Sounds pretty good right? Now this dream teams forms in Miami and the world is set on fire. How will anyone beat the Heat? Are the Lakers good enough to beat the Heat? I hate LeBron! (Sorry that was a Cleveland fan)

FULL STORY

I don't understand the point of putting fake dialogue as the focal point of your article. The reason for writing it is that you believe that Kobe's competitive nature has made him excited at the opportunity to take down the new Big Three, but you don't support it with any factual evidence or real dialogue. I really don't think this kind of article serves any purpose, and the idea probably should've been scratched a long time ago when you were brainstorming possible topics.

I believe Kobe's approach to this is that he knows it's going to take more to beat this new trio than it did to beat Boston, and he's probably going all out to prepare himself and the team this summer (same with Phil). I doubt that he's scared -- he's arguably the best player in the league, and has a pretty good supporting cast at his disposal -- and upon hearing the news it only motivated him and provided the intrigue of beating a team unlike any he's seen before.

He's got to be really excited.

"What separates Kobe from LeBron and Wade is his ability to win in any situation. Even in the midst of a career worst shooting night in Game 7 of the NBA Finals, Kobe still rebounded his way to a double double."

Yeah, because LeBron didn't throw in 19 rebounds and 10 assists in Game 6 against Boston, right? And Wade didn't grab double digit boards twice in the 2006 Finals, right?

Terrible, terrible article.

Edited by Nitro1118

If I were Kobe I would be fired up right now, trying to make scientists find a way to curate my finger, this would be the perfect "prime moment" for Kobe, the golden clinch for an amazing career. And if you base this on the fact that his legacy, win or loose against this MIA team, will be intact, he has nothing to loose and a hole lot to win. Kobe is fired up, as every competitive guy would be.