OTR Fantasy Football Draft

The Regime

Yay! He picked.

Lol, everytime I sign into AIM, I got the Reno Brothers harassing me with IM's telling me to make my pick :lol:

I'm gonna send in a list this time though.

Edited by AboveLegit

Lol, everytime I sign into AIM, I got the Reno Brothers harassing me with IM's telling me to make my pick :lol:

It's cool man. I was just messing around with you. Hell, I didn't send a list in last night thinking Guru wouldn't make his pick. Then he ends up making it like 5 minutes after I got off. :(

And I will select RB Matt Forte, comeback player of the year, I guarantee it.

http://thebestchicagosportsblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/matt-forte1.jpg

Not a chance. :lol:

Hey man you have no idea how much I'm getting hassled for speeding this up. :lol:

Not a chance. :lol:

lol he was injured last year, now hes healthy. Bears added a blocking tight end to help with the run game. He gained some weight this off season and has had an excellent training camp from what i hear. Add martz as oc, and your looking at a guaranteed 60+ receptions rb.

lol he was injured last year, now hes healthy. Bears added a blocking tight end to help with the run game. He gained some weight this off season and has had an excellent training camp from what i hear. Add martz as oc, and your looking at a guaranteed 60+ receptions rb.

lol don't act like Martz is good for Forte... Forte averaged 4.5 YPC last year out of the I-Form with a lead blocking FB... 2.7 YPC in one-back sets... Now Martz got rid of his lead blocker and is playing an H-Back type back there for the passing game... Yeah, great for Forte :lol: