E-Fed Announcement

For all of you who have signed up, I'd like to say welcome! After a few more people sign up, I'll post the first card.

We'll open up the whole thing with a paper view. The whole event will be a tournament and the tournament will begin and end at this paper view. This tournament will determine who is the champion of the fed. Then we'll start the weekly shows, etc..

So firstly, I'd like all of you guys in the fed to suggest a name that we can call this organization. Something catchy that incorporate OTR and wrestling somehow? And if you also want to suggest a weekly show name.

My plan is that we can all have at least one promo in and I'll post one soon to set an example so you guys know what this is like. It may be nice to promote yourself as a marketable wrestler and introduce your background in your first promo. As well as call out other wrestlers.

Thank you for reading, and I plan on this being a success, so trust me and stay with me here.

*The Fish strolls into the forum conspicuously, with two candy asses gawking at the Fish's million dollar shoes, he then read's the first jabroni's post and smirks* "The Fish has a perfect name for your E-Fed or whatever you call it" *The Fish reposition himself and then continues to talk* "But first, I'd like to ask this candy [expletive] over here what he'd like to call" *he points to Ajay and Ajay looks confused* "Yes you, the fish thinks you look smart you tall doofy piece of monkey crap, what do you think it should be call?" *As Ajay goes to respond the fish cuts him off* "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE CALLED, you can call it e-fed, otr-fed, wwe-fed, hell you can call it k-fed, the fact of the matter is after it's all said and done the fish will stand in the middle of the ring in front of the millions" *The fish stops as the fans complete his phrase saying "and millions"* "of fishes fans....champion" *The fishes music hits as he leaves the thread with his fans going crazy*

Guys we need to be a little more organized. Maybe make a thread for your promos so we can find them and if you want to respond to a promo you can post in that thread. And also try and make it so you are in character, but in threads like these you can be out of character. Just so everyone can find promos easier.

Also, if anyone is interested in writing the shows with me, please pm me.

And Over The Ropes Wrestling is PERFECT Stat. Thank you very much.

Edited by The New Beginning

Guys we need to be a little more organized. Maybe make a thread for your promos so we can find them and if you want to respond to a promo you can post in that thread. And also try and make it so you are in character, but in threads like these you can be out of character. Just so everyone can find promos easier.

Also, if anyone is interested in writing the shows with me, please pm me.

And Over The Ropes Wrestling is PERFECT Stat. Thank you very much.

I think it should be something orginal like NWE, SGW, PWA, PWO, CWE, nEw, etc. But u said u want it to be like OTRBasketball dont really understand why

What do those stand for? I dno, I thought making it something like OTR would be a good idea. I'm open to anymore.

CWE = Championship Wrestling Entertainment

NWA = National Championship Association

nEw = New Era Wrestling

PWO = Pro Wrestling Online

RW = Revolution Wrestling

SGW = Solid Gold Wrestling