Delonte for Sessions/Hollins?

#Cavs in advanced talks for Ramon Sessions link: http://bit.ly/dmznjn There is a chance center Ryan Hollins will also be in deal.

According to league sources, the #Cavs and Timberwolves have had advanced talks involving a trade for Ramon Sessions.

Sounds like a fair deal.

Edited by The New Beginning

ESPNCleveland

RT @SpearsNBAYahoo: Cle trades D. West and S. Telfair to Minnesota for R. Sessions, R. Hollins and a draft pick, a source told Y! Sports

Now we have 15 picks through 2015, and a starting center. Interesting how Mo and Sessions wind up on the same team again. Isn't Sessions the reason Milwaukee traded Mo? I love Hollins. Very athletic and has the size.

great deal for both sides. i like it more in favor for the cavs because they filled in sum of the pieces tht they needed to fill in the center spot hes a good solid center with size and great athleticism guess itll be varejao and hollins fighting for the starting spot now.

Hollins is athletic for a big man, but he rebounds like a little girl. He's gonna need to get more physical and use his athleticism to his advantage if he wants to play for a team that has any sense of winning.

Funny how Sessions goes from sought after FA after a nice season, to being third string PG on a bad team, to being traded to a team where he may start (I could see Mo playing the 2 since he's more of a small shooting guard, and the Cavs playing a small lineup).

great deal for both sides. i like it more in favor for the cavs because they filled in sum of the pieces tht they needed to fill in the center spot hes a good solid center with size and great athleticism guess itll be varejao and hollins fighting for the starting spot now.

Hollins should and will never start as a Center. He has great athleticism, but his IQ is questionable at times.

Hollins should and will never start as a Center. He has great athleticism, but his IQ is questionable at times.

yeah but he is only 25 aswell if you get a coach thts willing to work with him and if hollins really wants to work and improve he could be a sharing some good minutes with varejao possibly even starting. just sayin.. hes not a lost cause since he is still fairly young

Edited by Abro

Hollins is a good back-up C and Sessions is a good fit for the Cavs. As for the Wolves... :unsure: clearly a salary dump as West's contract isn't fully guaranteed. Telfair would be traded or waived as well.

yeah but he is only 25 aswell if you get a coach thts willing to work with him and if hollins really wants to work and improve he could be a sharing some good minutes with varejao possibly even starting. just sayin.. hes not a lost cause since he is still fairly young

I just don't see that happening.

By the way, I'm pretty sure it's for salary dumps.

Edited by Lone Wolf

I just don't see that happening.

By the way, I'm pretty sure it's for salary dumps.

yeha i guess im just hoping cuz i like hollins, but i still hope im right lol but yeah thts what i was thinking about the salary dump also.