Paul Still Seeking Way Out of New Orleans

Despite positive statements about his future in New Orleans following Monday's meeting with the team, Chris Paul is still seeking a way out, according to a source close to the point guard.

It at first appeared as though the Hornets had completely ended the Paul saga, but Ken Berger of CBS Sports reports that isn't the case.

"The telltale thing is that Chris Paul won't comment publicly other than what was released about it," said a person familiar with Paul's strategy.

"Leon Rose didn't come out and say, 'Chris is happy in New Orleans.' If he was happy, they would've said that. ... The only way they can get close to full value is to say, 'You guys can't make trade demands.' They're orchestrating this thing to likely move him."

A number of sources indicate that Paul and his new group of power brokers at Creative Artists Agency, led by Rose, continue to pull strings behind the scenes.

Full Article

He can want out all he wants but I just don't see the Hornets moving him.

Why not? They have a great young PG in Darren Collison and Paul has alot of value I am sure the market is there if the wanted to move him.

Edited by ChosenOne

trade him and get something out of it. I'm so disgusted at players whining like this, I just imagine the little kids that grew up with his poster on the wall, looked up to him and now have to listen to him saying this stuff. <_<

trade him and get something out of it. I'm so disgusted at players whining like this, I just imagine the little kids that grew up with his poster on the wall, looked up to him and now have to listen to him saying this stuff. <_<

Yeah I know, Kobe would never do this

Collison might be great on the playing court, but Paul is now considered an icon of New Orleans basketball. Trading him would lose the Hornets a lot of fans and they don't really want that. Also, Paul is still better than Collison no matter what so unless they can get a star back they won't trade CP3.