2. NFC East

3. NFC North

4. AFC East

5. NFC South

6. AFC North

7. NFC West

7. AFC West

:lol: west = pathetic 1 1/2 good teams

How the hell does your list make any sense, even if you were basing it off of what you thought they would be based on these rankings? :lol: .

I am not saying the AFC East is the best by any means, but when they have the Patriots, Jets, and Dolphins all ranked in the top 13, and the Bills as the one [expletive]ty team, how do you put the AFC South ahead based on these rankings, especially with your gap?

Even the NFC East would be higher going by these rankings.

I'm not disagreeing with the rankings, but I don't get what you're saying. :lol: .

Edited by EastCoastNiner

How the hell does your list make any sense, even if you were basing it off of what you thought they would be based on these rankings? :lol: .

I am not saying the AFC East is the best by any means, but when they have the Patriots, Jets, and Dolphins all ranked in the top 13, and the Bills as the one [expletive]ty team, how do you put the AFC South ahead based on these rankings, especially with your gap?

Even the NFC East would be higher going by these rankings.

I'm not disagreeing with the rankings, but I don't get what you're saying. :lol: .

No I added up the ranks and divided by 4

Edited by Fish7718

1. Colts

2. Jets

3. Vikings

4. Saints

5. Ravens

6. Cowboys

7. Packers

8. Titans

9. Texans

10. Patriots

11. Chargers

12. Bengals

13. Redskins

14. Dolphins

15. Steelers

16. Giants

17. 49ers

18. Falcons

19. Eagles

20. Seahawks

21. Bears

22. Panthers

23. Broncos

24. Cardinals

25. Jaguars

26. Chiefs

27. Raiders

28. Lions

29. Bills

30. Buccanneers

31. Browns

32. Rams

That's a little closer if you ask me. I didn't spend much time on it so there might be a stupid ranking in there but I think that's a little more accurate.

No way the Jets are #2 I love how the Jets went from being a fluke playoff team to now one of the top teams in the NFL, are we forgetting this team was 4-6 last year and probably would have missed the playoffs had the Colts played their starters? Just because they match up well with Cincy and had a fluke win over SD don't mean they are THAT good, don't get me wrong I like the Jets but come on now.

Edited by Fish7718

No way the Jets are #2 I love how the Jets went from being a fluke playoff team to now one of the top teams in the NFL, are we forgetting this team was 4-6 last year and probably would have missed the playoffs had the Colts played their starters? Just because they match up well with Cincy and had a fluke win over SD don't mean they are THAT good, don't get me wrong I like the Jets but come on now.

I will say that I have little confidence in Mark Sanchez, but apart from that this team has literally no holes. I think they improved their weakest areas in the offseason, and if Sanchez can just play mistake free football (or close to it) then the guys around him can make the big plays.

I will say that I have little confidence in Mark Sanchez, but apart from that this team has literally no holes. I think they improved their weakest areas in the offseason, and if Sanchez can just play mistake free football (or close to it) then the guys around him can make the big plays.

Shonn Green isn't proven at RB, LT is not a top RB anymore so I wouldn't say they are set at RB

They have an aging D-Line

Their safeties are lack luster

Dustin Keller is starting to become a bit of a disappointment

That's not to mention their huge glaring weakness at QB, Sanchez is going to have a + for them to win big games

Jets have a lot of question marks IMO, I'm not saying they are a bad team either, they are one of my favs but their young players aren't proven enough to be able to call this team a top 5 team.

Shonn Green isn't proven at RB, LT is not a top RB anymore so I wouldn't say they are set at RB

They have an aging D-Line

Their safeties are lack luster

Dustin Keller is starting to become a bit of a disappointment

That's not to mention their huge glaring weakness at QB, Sanchez is going to have a + for them to win big games

Jets have a lot of question marks IMO, I'm not saying they are a bad team either, they are one of my favs but their young players aren't proven enough to be able to call this team a top 5 team.

idk I think they were no fluke last year and only improved. Thomas Jones' departure hurts, but I think that the duo they have no will match last year's rushing totals. Aging or not, they'll be there for this season. Safeties, eh... Leohnard is an underrated player, and Kyle Wilson may play some safety. They have such great corners that the safeties won't be exploited much. Keller isn't really a disappointment to me, and regardless of what was expected from him he's still a good TE.

SI ranked the Jets #1 I guess, which I think is pushing it, but I do think they'll be superbowl contenders this year.

Yeah, at least behind the 2nd-place 49ers, for yet another year.

I think the Seahawks can really surprise people, but I really do think this is the year that the 49er's take the division. Baring major injuries, they SHOULD win the division. Alex Smith finally has the same OC, Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree emerged last year, and an improved O-Line. The defense was great last year, and will be even better if the offense plays better.

However, anything can happen, but I have high expectations.