Lebron, Wade, Bosh vs. Amare, Carmelo, Paul

Force

Which trio would you rather have on your team?

Which team would win in a playoffs series imagining it was Miami vs. Heat (supporting casts wise)?

I would go with the Heat, but Miami would be tough.

• Like 1

Which trio would you rather have on your team?

Which team would win in a playoffs series imagining it was Miami vs. Heat (supporting casts wise)?

Arent they the same team lol

Ok, all jokes aside. I rather have Amare, Carmelo and Paul. IMO Amare is a better force in the middle than Bosh, just saying...

I think Carmleo and Bron are equal

But Wade is better than Paul

It all evens out in some instances with team Paul taking the edge :)

• Like 2

Ok, all jokes aside. I rather have Amare, Carmelo and Paul. IMO Amare is a better force in the middle than Bosh, just saying...

lol wow man r u serious? ur actually saying that melo is just as good as LeBron?! LeBron is Arguably the best player in the league and ur saying that melo is there right next to he and Kobe? and Amare may be a better post presence but Bosh is a much better rebounder and neither can defend in the post and yes u are right Wade is definitely better than Paul. I think it would all come down to the role players whichever team has better role players would win the series but if were a 3 on 3 game the wade/lebron/Bosh trio would Definitely beat the Paul/Melo/Amare trio about 80-90% of the time IMO

Stod, Melo and Paul compliment each other's games perfectly. CP3 & STAT would KILL on the P&R, and Melo has proven he can play and score alongside another ball dominant player with ease. i still say i can't see Wade & Bron working well together, since they are both crazy ball dominant. role players excluded, NY no doubt.

Really hard to tell since I have no idea how Wade/LeBron will work out. But, I think I'd give the Miami trio the edge. Individually Wade>Paul, LeBron>Melo, Bosh>Amare. The NY trio would definitely fit together perfectly, but I love the Miami trio's versatility and they are much more well-rounded.

Hold up...Bosh is better rebounder than Amar'e? :lol: I know Amar'e sucks at rebounding but so does Bosh, infact they both average 2.7 ORB a game, so let's call that a wash.

Thing is there is only one ball. Wade and Bron are two iso players who need the ball to be sucessful, Melo can catch and shoot and post up, Amar'e as well can catch and shoot and post, both would be deadly off the PnR with a passer like Chris Paul. Give me NY because Paul is better passer and playmaker for his teamates than Wade.

Really hard to tell since I have no idea how Wade/LeBron will work out. But, I think I'd give the Miami trio the edge. Individually Wade>Paul, LeBron>Melo, Bosh>Amare. The NY trio would definitely fit together perfectly, but I love the Miami trio's versatility and they are much more well-rounded.

Couldn't agree more! i think the LeBron/Wade combo will work out tho just because they want to make it work and im sure tht they will fd a way. their not stupid by any means so i kno itll workout.

Hold up...Bosh is better rebounder than Amar'e? :lol: I know Amar'e sucks at rebounding but so does Bosh, infact they both average 2.7 ORB a game, so let's call that a wash.

Thing is there is only one ball. Wade and Bron are two iso players who need the ball to be sucessful, Melo can catch and shoot and post up, Amar'e as well can catch and shoot and post, both would be deadly off the PnR with a passer like Chris Paul. Give me NY because Paul is better passer and playmaker for his teamates than Wade.

yes actually Bosh is a much better rebounder . Amare averaged what? like 9 rebounds a game? bosh averaged like 11 and alot more in the beginning of the season. plus bosh can also catch and shoot ad can work in the post.

yes actually Bosh is a much better rebounder . Amare averaged what? like 9 rebounds a game? bosh averaged like 11 and alot more in the beginning of the season. plus bosh can also catch and shoot ad can work in the post.

It's one season, career wise Amar'e is still better, either way they both suck at rebounding so it pointless to use it in a debate.

I never said Bosh couldn't do to those things, I was comparing Melo/Paul/Mar'e to Bron/Wade

Wow...really? How in the world is it a wash when Bosh averaged 10.8RPG to Amare's 8.9RPG last season? Bosh had a TRB% of 17.7 to Amare's 14.5. In the post-season Amare averaged a HORRIBLE 6.6RPG. I don't know how you can't give Bosh the edge as Bosh has Amare beat by a pretty substantial margin.

Ok...Paul is a better passer/playmaker for his teammates than Wade. But Wade and LeBron are the very best passers at their respective positions in the entire league. Wade and Bron are both more efficient scorers than Melo, and also All-NBA First Team defensive players. Bosh is a better rebounder and IMO a better defender than Amare.

It's one season, career wise Amar'e is still better, either way they both suck at rebounding so it pointless to use it in a debate.

I never said Bosh couldn't do to those things, I was comparing Melo/Paul/Mar'e to Bron/Wade

ookkkayyy amare's overall stats in rebounding for his career is 8.9 and bosh's is 9.4 so idk where ur looking but its obviously wrong lol. and okay? ur comparing 2 players to 3 players? tht doesnt make much sense either. im not saying tht melo/paul/Amare dont compliment eachother but its not really fair to compare them tht way.

Wow...really? How in the world is it a wash when Bosh averaged 10.8RPG to Amare's 8.9RPG last season? Bosh had a TRB% of 17.7 to Amare's 14.5. In the post-season Amare averaged a HORRIBLE 6.6RPG. I don't know how you can't give Bosh the edge as Bosh has Amare beat by a pretty substantial margin.

Ok...Paul is a better passer/playmaker for his teammates than Wade. But Wade and LeBron are the very best passers at their respective positions in the entire league. Wade and Bron are both more efficient scorers than Melo, and also All-NBA First Team defensive players. Bosh is a better rebounder and IMO a better defender than Amare.

:lol: I agree I think Amar'e if a horrific rebounder too but so is Bosh he averages 9 rebounds a game over his career, 1 season doesn't make him a good rebounder.

Yes Wade and LeBron are great passers, but they are also both better scorers when they control the ball, neither are as effective as they are off the ball. Melo as well is better when he has the ball but he has also proven he can be efficent off the ball.

ookkkayyy amare's overall stats in rebounding for his career is 8.9 and bosh's is 9.4 so idk where ur looking but its obviously wrong lol. and okay? ur comparing 2 players to 3 players? tht doesnt make much sense either. im not saying tht melo/paul/Amare dont compliment eachother but its not really fair to compare them tht way.

I compared their per 36 minute averages (Bosh 9.1) (Amar'e 9.4)

Your missing the point of my comparison, I'm explaing why Paul/Melo would work as opposed to LeBron/Wade, Paul and Deron Williams one the same team sounds cool but if you think about it it's not a great idea. LeBron/Wade is the same thing, both sound great but in the end they will both need the ball to make plays and only 1 guy can do that. I just think NY's system will work better.

:lol: I agree I think Amar'e if a horrific rebounder too but so is Bosh he averages 9 rebounds a game over his career, 1 season doesn't make him a good rebounder.

Yes Wade and LeBron are great passers, but they are also both better scorers when they control the ball, neither are as effective as they are off the ball. Melo as well is better when he has the ball but he has also proven he can be efficent off the ball.

yeah but hes not a terrible rebounder and he's had multiple seasons with 10+ rebounds per game im not saying tht he's a terrific rebounder but ur not giving him the credit he deserves he is a pretty good rebounder. and yeah but if you have two great passers it opens alot of things up for other players so lebron and wade could get the ball to one another and score off of screens and such. and dont forget wade and lebron arent TERRIBLE jump shooters just not great ones.

Bosh has averaged over 10 boards 3 of the last 4 seasons (Amare hasn't averaged more than 9.6RPG ever). He was 6th in the NBA in rebounding the last 2 seasons. He's a great rebounder at the PF position.

Did you watch the 2008 Olympics? Almost was everything Wade did was off-ball, and despite coming off the bench he led the team in scoring and shot 67% from the field. And before you use the excuse that it's international ball, Kobe shot his NBA percentage of 46%. Wade is one of the best star players in the league at moving off-ball, whether it be curling off screens or making hard cuts to the basket.

As I said in my first post, this comparison is hard because we don't know how Wade/LeBron will mesh. But the potential is SKY HIGH. LeBron was #1 in PER last season. Wade was #2. Bosh was #4. Of course each will drop next season, but with their versatility and age, the sky really is the limit.

Bosh has averaged over 10 boards 3 of the last 4 seasons (Amare hasn't averaged more than 9.6RPG ever). He was 6th in the NBA in rebounding the last 2 seasons. He's a great rebounder at the PF position.

Did you watch the 2008 Olympics? Almost was everything Wade did was off-ball, and despite coming off the bench he led the team in scoring and shot 67% from the field. And before you use the excuse that it's international ball, Kobe shot his NBA percentage of 46%. Wade is one of the best star players in the league at moving off-ball, whether it be curling off screens or making hard cuts to the basket.

As I said in my first post, this comparison is hard because we don't know how Wade/LeBron will mesh. But the potential is SKY HIGH. LeBron was #1 in PER last season. Wade was #2. Bosh was #4. Of course each will drop next season, but with their versatility and age, the sky really is the limit.

yeah for sure i agree with everything you have just said :D

I haven't even read the entire thread yet and already I'm thinking of not.

Lol at Amare being a better rebounder than Bosh too, this is a funny thread. If Bosh wasn't guarding Centers for half his career people wouldn't be calling him a bad defender. Bosh isn't a great defender, but he isn't a liability on the defensive end either. He is better than Amare at just about every facet of the game besides explosiveness and his post game, which it doesn't even seem Amare is a particularly skilled post scorer.

Lol at Amare being a better rebounder than Bosh too, this is a funny thread. If Bosh wasn't guarding Centers for half his career people wouldn't be calling him a bad defender. Bosh isn't a great defender, but he isn't a liability on the defensive end either. He is better than Amare at just about every facet of the game besides explosiveness and his post game, which it doesn't even seem Amare is a particularly skilled post scorer.

Who said Amar'e was better than Bosh at rebounding?

Lol what does bosh having to guard centers do with his defense? Like there are any good offensive centers in the NBA anymore.

Amar'e is a better slasher as well, I don't believe Bosh is a better enough rebounder to use it as an argument is all I'm saying.

i think boshs rebounding potential is being inflated a little bit

yes i realize he put up 10+ rebounding numbers last year, but keep in mind that this is for the Raptors

someone has to get defensive rebounds, and its not gonna be Hedo or Bargs

I wouldnt credit Bosh as being a great rebounder, so please stop saying he is

he doesnt go hard after rebounds, and would much rather continue scoring from outside rather than go deep in the post where he could possibly grab 3-4 offensive rebounds per game, but doesnt because he doesnt like contact.

as for the actual debate, id rather have the NY squad because they would actually jell much better, and there is zero question about the roles of each superstar.

we dont even know if LeBron will be playing a point forward, or off ball small forward. with Paul, Amare, Melo, you know exactly who will do what

I really consider Amare and Bosh a wash, theyd offer roughly the same productivity.

if this game came down to three pointers, the only player on either team id trust is Melo, so they get that advantage

MIA has 2 of the best players in the league, so they have that

still would take NY