This is my time!!!

[The OTRW logo fades up]

[ We are shown in the dressing room of Jon Wyld.. Jon Wyld is spotted wearing a black tanktop with street pants as he's also wearing sunglasses. After a brief moment Wyld takes off his sunglasses]

JON WYLD: Well where should i begin? Lets see here. *Thinking* For those of you that do not know who the hell I am, my name is Jon Wyld and i am the next OTRW Champion! My destiny is to become the first ever World Heavyweight Champion in this business and if theres one person that stand in my way you either have two options. *points 1 finger up* One, you bend backwards and get hell out of my way or two, you get out of my wrestling ring and do the ring thing or ill end your career for good!!! I don't care about anybody. I don't care about the owner. I don't give a damn about you worthless people.. I do whatever the hell i want here. You know why? Because i can!!

[ Jon Wyld throws [expletive] all over in the room as you can see the aggression on his face.. He gets real close as he begins to speak.]

JON WYLD: I don't know about the first event but when the boss mark it down on the calendar I can assure you that I will be more ready than I ever been in my life.. Nobody is taking my title because that gold belongs to me. As a matter of fact the owner of this company should just hand me the title just because there is nobody in the business that can complete me. NOBODY CAN BEAT ME! I CAN NOT BE BEATEN!!!

JON WYLD: What this business needs is a true franchise guy that can carry this industry and that guy is me. Theres not a damn person besides me that is better than me. I don't know who I will be facing but whoever it is all i've gotta say i'd be scared because nobodys wants to step in the ring with Jon Wyld... NOBODY!!! I either make you or break you and come at the next pay-per-view I'll be crowned the first ever World Heavyweight Champion and that is when ill make history!!! I WILL MAKE HISTORY!! Now get this camera out of my damn face because i've got some chicks to pick up.

[ Jon Wyld shoves the cameraman as he takes off as the OTRW logo fades to black.]