OTR Wrestling Presents Gold Rush (Card)

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa312/Clevelands_Finest_album/otrgoldrush.jpg?t=1280375104

OTR Wrestling presents Gold Rush! The first presentation of Over The Ropes Wrestling will be a full pay per view. By the end of this show, the OTR World Champion will be determined. The championship chase for gold begins and ends on this night. Which competitor will roll through and win 3 matches?

First Round Matchups

A-Zim vs. Vincent

Ajay vs. The Fish

Jon Wyld vs. Luke Valentine

Jae vs. Slava

Semi-Finals

Winner of Match 1 vs. Winner of Match 2

Winner of Match 3 vs. Winner of Match 4

Finals (for the OTR World Championship)

Winner of the First Semi-Final Match vs. Winner of the Second Semi-Final Match

OOC: Now that you guys know who you're facing, start the promos/respond to promos to build your rep and give yourself the best chance at winning the title. Let the real games begin!

Edited by The New Beginning

*The camera goes to an interview Michael Cole and The Fish are standing there and Michael Cole begins to speak*

Michael Cole: "Fish, the gold card match ups have been announced, are you worried about being matched up with Ajay"

The Fish: "Michael Cole, you ask The Fish another stupid question like that and I'll slap the taste out of your mouth. Ajay is nothing to The Fish, a piss on, a long skinny piece of monkey crap. See Ajay you are going one on one with the great one, which means The Fish is going to make your candy [expletive] famous. He's go to take his right hand and lay smack down on your candy [expletive], and then The Fish will lay you bony jabroni [expletive] out in the middle of the ring and drive the people's elbow directly into your chest. Then when it's all said and done, all the smoke has cleared the ring, and the millions and millions of the Fish's fans are done chanting his name you will know what the Fish is the peoples champ, and the best damn OTRW champ there ever was."

Edited by Fish7718

*Vincent's entrance theme song interrupts the commentators as they have just finished outlaying the schedule for the pay-per-view. He strolls out alone and enters the ring with a microphone*

Vincent: I'm here tonight to give all you fans what you have all been waiting since forever. I don't even know who I'm matched up with but I will guarentee MY fans that I will not disappoint a single one of you tonight and I will take home the championship belt! And I hope whoever my opponent is hears this because I will have NO MERCY tonight. You will see the most electrifying moves you will ever see in the ring tonight in my match. Stay Tuned!!!!.

*Vincent exits the ring and returns to the lockerroom as his entrance song is being played*

Yeah, I was going to suggest that. Make threads for your own promos. And if you want to respond to a promo in character, respond in that thread and then the two or more wrestlers could have a huge promo back and forth for over a page.